Do you not hate it when people are politically correct but for the wrong reasons?

Okay, hear me out.. I couldn't describe it very well in the title.
Being politically correct is what should be done and I don't see ow it's a bad thing to be so I'mnot against it or anyting.
What I'm talking about is when a member of a privelaged group seem to act sympathetic to the oppressed side's views for attention or to metaphorically get a treat from their master, or even to seem more attractive to them.
For example, some men will pretend to agree with perfectly reasonable views but make it as known as possible how sympathetic they are so they get more of a female's attention for some reason.
I've noticed the G@G Master user @Klatuu doing this and wanted to call him out on it and wanted to see people's views on this type of behaviour

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh people on here are so ridiculous. If it really bothers you just so much just leave or stop reading his comment.
    Also the mature thing would be to address him privately and personally instead of trying to make a scene and embarrasse him

• this isn't just about Klatuu though. I was using him as an example.

• Once again I mean not him specific okay but ain't ones comments that you have a problem with

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• here i'm bro! :-)

• How's it going, pard'ner

• @emerald77 awww that was so sweeeet <3 ^_^

• thanks!!

What Girls Said 3

• I disagree!

• So you believe people should be politically correct for the wrong reasons?

• Isn't that called gaslighting or something?

• I hate politically correct people in general.

• Why?

• Most get offended too easily and it's difficult to carry on a conversation with them. That's just my experience though..

What Guys Said 2

• Politically Correct people are the most intolerant people on the planet and most of them have no clue, they just repeat the PC position to be accepted.

• I ain't seen the bruh doing that but I've seen other people doing this shit you speak of and yes, it gets on my tits!