0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• 0|1
    0|0
  • Very little.

0|1
    0|0
  • None to very little. I don't find hair on men all that attractive just as men don't find hair on women very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be a none - a little girl. It was what I was used to. My partner now has a fair bit of hair but the it's not thick. Dark but not like a rug on his chest.

The one thing I CANNOT stand is a hairy back. Blurgh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some hair on him but if he's like the human equivalent of this thing, then... welp static.photo.net/.../00auiF-499326184.JPG

0|1
    0|0
  • None really... maybe a little tiny bit...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as cuddling him doesn't feel like trying to sleep with a particularly scratchy wool blanket.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a lot of body hair. Not like a literal gorilla, but just nice chest/arm hair and all that. I like some facial stubble, but not a huge beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like for him to have hairy arms and legs but not too hairy. Just so he could look masculine enough

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends have given my boyfriend and I pet names. We are Tarzan and Jane hahaha I like them hairy and bearded and all manly.

0|1
    0|0
  • None, sorry. I've tried to look past it but I refuse to touch a hairy chest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very small amount

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it all... From No hair (if naturally that way) to hairy ;) it's all good.
    But, to be honest (plz excuse me if this is too crude), I do prefer genitals to be shaved. Not a MUST, but i hate hair in my mouth :P

0|1
    0|0
  • *couldn't* care less

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a little bit. I used to hate facial hair or any kind of hair but now that I grew up I learned to accept it

0|1
    0|0
  • Average amount of hair is good with me

0|1
    0|0
  • A little is fine but please don't look like a bear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted a little above average because I like guys with beards and a little chest hair. Manly!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Junk trimmed short, I'm not really into what they call "bears"

0|1
    0|0
  • Barely there.

0|1
    0|0
  • None or very little

0|1
    0|0
  • little ok. Lot... not

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero hair uh huh yup zero

0|1
    0|0
  • I love hair... It's sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • djdBIsjccbv' ds;vbo;a; v CI;UJKVd;b f;nvipbOIV

0|0
    2|0
  • Smooth. I like skin on skin. Some girls like hairy though.

1|1
    0|0