Who else is on this "Patriots are cheaters" bandwagon?

As a Boston native, I just want to take a quick second to say go fuck yourself to sports trolls saying Tom Brady is a cheater. This dude has won 4 SB's, 3 MVPs y'all really think he gotta deflate footballs to win? he won that Colts game by 38 points...38 points lmao. So please stop with all this jealous nonsense.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate the pats... Brady is a hell of a player I'd be dumb not to admit that... he also probably cheated. Both can be true.

• Lol I think the whole country hats the Pats but u real for admitting that about Brady thank u. I just think its insane u can suspend someone when right in the report it says its not definitive lmao. I don't know it is what it is I guess

• Sorry don't block me but I will always regard that Pats losing to the Giants in the SB as one of the best days of my life lol

• Lmao terrible smh

• NO, i dont think they cheated & i LOVE tom brady they really do need to go fuck themselves.

• I know Tom Brady is the shit and he has been so good for so long, I think they're just sore losers. And even if by some chance he HAD actually done it. Which I don't think he did. he has obviously proven himself to be very talented and them a good team. I think it would be more surprising for them NOT to win, and I think they should just let this whole stupid thing go.

• TB12 is the goat

• Yeah some people are just really great and no one can argue otherwise. Unless they want to completely ignore statistics and al of that.

• me right here!

What Guys Said 6

• If deflating the footballs didn't make a difference then why did Brady have those guys do it? It made a difference to Brady, that's why his orders were carried out. He got caught. And he lied about it and obstructed the investigation. His achievements (at least after the rule change in 2006 that he and Manning pushed for) will now have an asterisk ( * ) after them. Just like Barry Bonds' achievements will always have an asterisk beside them. And it's a shame, too, because I don't deny that Brady is a great quarterback, and if he hadn't been a cheater I would place him up there with Joe Montana. But not now.

• They won that game by 38 fucking points bro. And as far as turning over his cell phone are you legit high? Ted Wells is a PRIVATE citizen. I would tell a cop to eat a fucking dick if he asked for my phone let alone some dildo lawyer. FREE BRADY

• I'm on the "who cares, we're at war and all you care about is watching a bunch of grossly overpaid grown men playing a game " bandwagon.

• since when patriot is equal with cheater? o_O

• "This dude has won 4 SB's, 3 MVPs y'all really think he gotta deflate footballs to win?"

He thought so apparently.

• I understand why u would hate them, if I had to watch Brady & the Pats constantly win over 15 years Id probably be a hater too but slandering the guys legacy saying he's a cheater is just crazy

• @asker

I don't watch the NFL, it's a boring, bloated game with the worst fans of any sport.

• I'm not on the bandwagon but I love all the "flat balls" jokes.

• This is the second time the Belichick Pats have been CAUGHT cheating. They have talent, but that doesn't mean they can't cheat, too. I'm not naive enough to believe that the two times they got caught cheating were the ONLY times they did.

So I think the people on the "Patriots are cheaters" bandwagon are the normal ones.