What's been your favorite age so far? And why?

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• either 17 or 20. both were/are amazing

0|1
    0|0
    • That is very cool and nice. Gotta live it up and have fun. What made them amazing?

• 17 i got my braces off so i felt more confident in my smile. i made some great friends and i got my first kiss. this year has been pretty great so far. i'm gotten strong grades and i feel a lot happier with myself.

• That is very cool about the braces :) and also the first kiss thing and making friends. Also that is good that your grades have gotten stronger and that is also cool that you feel happier about yourself. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• 5... 5 was my life. I had no worries, was adorable, and I actually enjoyed going to school.

11 had to be my other one I hit puberty, made new friends, hangout 24/7, and that was when guys started to notice me.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is cool and nice. Wow at 11 you was stepping it up big time.

• Yeah.. It wasn't my proudest moment I got into a lot of trouble but it was definitely one worth remembering.

Wbu? You didn't share yours.

• Probably 21 because I finally was able to do things that was 21 and over and it felt good. Lol

• 15. It was a magic year, the beginning of a cycle and I learned some many things.
    I wish I could go back to that time.

0|0
    0|0

_________

0|0
    0|0
  • So far 19. But I can't wait until I'm 30

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 3 lol I didn't have to worry about anything but taking a nap, plus I was spoiled

1|0
    0|0
  • Early 20's so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • 22. Did a lot of cool, crazy things that year. Hopefully 25 will be even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • 16 & 18. can't decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • My elementary school days. I had a lot of friends and no worries. I wanna go back to that

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that is cool and nice. Yeah those elementary school days were good times. No stress and no worries.

• The one I am now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It's not a certain age but a time period. From about 15 to 25. I'm now 34 and my life just sucks. I've never really been that outgoing but during that time period it didn't matter because I had endless chances to meet women. Now I don't even waste my time trying, because literally like 1 out of every 30 women you meet will actually turn out to be someone you date, I don't have the energy for those kind of odds. I played in bands during that time as well, now you can't find anyone my age who wants to play in a band who isn't a loser and younger musicians want to go on tour, I can't I got bills to pay.

0|0
    0|0
  • my CURRENT age 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • For me from 4 to 10 no complications

0|0
    0|0
  • 0-3 because I basically can't remember it, but I'm pretty sure it was swell.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any age under 14. Life was less stressful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take me back college, take me!! :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 and/or 20.

0|0
    0|0