Would you whether have unlimited love or unlimited money? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlimited love because I have desinger clothes and shoes, two vehicles, about to get my own house and a corvette. But I realized this shit is only fun when you want it. After you get it it's like I'm bored with this bullshit. But I don't have anyone that I can say I love you to, or start a family with. I don't have someone to make love to. I just have femles who I can call up to have meaningless sex with. And that's only fun in the moment. And I realized that family and love is the most inportant things in this life Im glad I found that out at a young age of 21. I'm glad I'm not one of those guys who puts materialistic stuff before famliy and love. Don't get me wrong it's nice to purse the finner things in life. Because when you dress nice and look good and have nice things you feel good about yourself. But don't put those things above what's really matters. But off course I'll continue to buy the finner things in life because I work hard so I deserve reward myself with expensive shit. But there's no happiness like true love and family. And I do charish the materialistic things i own because I know a lot of peole don't have half of what I have. But I know that true love and family is more important because they are irreplaceable. I mean I can always buy a new car or new clothes. But I can't replace the ones I love. Plus with materialistic things there's always gonna be someone out here with better things than you have. But if you have someone that truly loves you than you have it all trust me. Also I'm proud to say I own all this expensive stuff when I put everything into perspective I'm just like most black men in this country who always want to have flashing car and clothes. I just thank god I realized where I was headed and changed directions. I'm thankful that my hunger for knowlge and bettering my self has become the two things that drive me the most. They feed my ambitions. But love over everything is my motto.

What Girls Said 8

• Would you rather have unlimited love or unlimited money? Why?
    Depends on the love you mean I'm guessing it's male 'romantic'/sexual love. In which case I'll choose unlimited money as it has more use and value to me.

• 'rather' not 'whether'

• If I already have a dude I love and really crazy about could I have the unlimited money as well? or would I have to get rid of him just to have the unlimited money?

• Yes you would have to get rid of him to have the unlimited money? The choice is up to you. Would you choose him over the money?

• Him no question about it. I can just live in a card board box XD

• That is good that you would choose him. I wouldn't want you to live in a cardboard box though.

• Right now. I'm going to say unlimited money I wouldn't ever had to worry about bills and not having money plus I can take care of my family

I can buy a pet for unlimited love

• Unlimited love? Do you mean unlimited sexual partners? Hmm...

• You can include the sexual partners if you want. That is cool that you picked unlimited love.

• Unlimited love.

• Money so that way I can focus more on the love part instead of stressing out over bills and crap.

• Unlimited money. It makes life easier.

What Guys Said 6