What is one song that you listen to the most out of any other songs? Why is this song your favorite to listen to so much?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• You Found Me by The Fray
    http://youtu.be/jFg_8u87zT0

It's just a song that I can really connect to when I'm feeling sad or depressed and when I want to just lay down and cry it really helps me get through some things.

• That is a very nice song. I think it is good that it helps you out and that you can connect to it. I do the same thinf. I find songs that I can connect to.

• Mr Brightside by The Killers cause, oddly enough, I've never gotten sick of it.

• Love the killers and that song.

• Lol that is nice and cool. It sounds like a nice song. and that is good that you haven't gotten sick of it yet. :)

• I think the top three songs that I listen to way too much are Hey Jude by the Beatles, the Bohemian Rhapsody (oh my gawsh I love it so much), and I really like that new Bills song by Lunch Money Lewis.

• Style By Taylor Swift, I just love the song.

• I like classical.

What Guys Said 2

• Lamb of God's "Laid to Rest" is my most played song. Cause it's a great song, and most of those listens probably come from listening to the album "Ashes of the Wake" all the way through many times.

But I don't know how the shuffling formula works on Rocket Player. Plus it seems to be counting songs that I skip.

(I've listened to other songs way more than that but the records have reset a lot because I got my first iPod almost 9 years ago.).

• Magic Fields by X-Perience
    Because I like it best.