What is one song that you listen to the most out of any other songs? Why is this song your favorite to listen to so much?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• You Found Me by The Fray
    http://youtu.be/jFg_8u87zT0

It's just a song that I can really connect to when I'm feeling sad or depressed and when I want to just lay down and cry it really helps me get through some things.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is a very nice song. I think it is good that it helps you out and that you can connect to it. I do the same thinf. I find songs that I can connect to.

• Mr Brightside by The Killers cause, oddly enough, I've never gotten sick of it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Love the killers and that song.

• Lol that is nice and cool. It sounds like a nice song. and that is good that you haven't gotten sick of it yet. :)

• I think the top three songs that I listen to way too much are Hey Jude by the Beatles, the Bohemian Rhapsody (oh my gawsh I love it so much), and I really like that new Bills song by Lunch Money Lewis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Style By Taylor Swift, I just love the song.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like classical.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Lamb of God's "Laid to Rest" is my most played song. Cause it's a great song, and most of those listens probably come from listening to the album "Ashes of the Wake" all the way through many times.

But I don't know how the shuffling formula works on Rocket Player. Plus it seems to be counting songs that I skip.

(I've listened to other songs way more than that but the records have reset a lot because I got my first iPod almost 9 years ago.).

0|0
    0|0
  • Magic Fields by X-Perience
    Because I like it best.

0|0
    0|0