Girls, Do you like it when guys get you flowers? Why?

There just flowers and its not going to last them forever anyways. There just going to be thrown away after a day.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• The idea is that you thought if someone one whim and decided to get then something. Whether that's something that lasts forever or down thing that lasts a week. It more if the thought you out into it.
    I like flowers but I live them so much I don't want to cut them down

What Girls Said 19

• Meh. I don't particularly want flowers, but if I get them if be happy that he thought to get me something for no reason

• Yes! It's just cute.

• I don't know. Nobodies ever given me any.

It's something I would like. They add beauty and fragrance to the room and I suppose it would be nice to think someone saw something beautiful and thought of me.

• I get flowers quite often and it's very very sweet. He likes buying them for me, I like receiving them, the house looks nicer with them... It's a win win!

• I hate cut flowers. They bring dirt and bugs into the house. I'm also allergic to strong scents.

• Most flowers last more than a day, some up to several weeks. It's special and frivolous, it shows he's thinking about us, and we're reminded he cares every time we see or smell them.

• I hate when guys get me flowers! Yeah I'm grateful that they at least care and bother to get me something.. But their so pointless and then I gotta water them all the time. and they usually never smell like anything

• It's kind of a traditional thing for a boy to buy a girl flowers and candy. It's nice, but I might have to agree with you a little. They're only gonna last a little while. I'd prefer like a necklace or something tbh.

• I like it. It's a sweet gesture.

• They're pretty and they smell nice and it makes me feel like a lady

• Its super sweet. I froze my corsage from prom. And I cut the blooms from Valentine's roses and put them in baggies and keep them. Because I'm a hoarder mainly lol

• I'd rather have something other than flowers because flowers don't last. Candy or some other small gift would be preferable. But it is nice to know someone is thinking of me anyway.

• Flowers die in two days. I would be happier if he got groceries for home. Groceries last for a week. Lol 😹

• I'm not really a flower kinda person but I'd like it because it's the thought that counts

• Yeah. Its really cute

• it shows consideration. Yes I like it

• Receiving flowers is honestly one of the best things ever

• yeah flowers are nice because u can tell that the guy cares about u. but i would prefer like a teddy bear or a ring or something cute like that!

• Not really, I've never had a green thumb. Flowers are beautiful, though.. and I would appreciate the thought behind it.