Should I hack him?

I liked my crush for 7 years and i know the anwser to his security question for months but i tried not to hack him. i realy want to hack because like that I can maybe now if he has talked about me and what but I dont want to do it at the same time because i dont want to d nothing bad to him. I dont think in chaging his security question just his pasword so he can change hispasword again by his security question. should i do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend used to "hack" my stuff, and it pissed me off. You're not even this guys girlfriend, so i wouldn't suggest it. Lol

• yes I know it may feel bad and I dont want to hurt him I just want to know if he may like me.

• Its easy to find out if someone hacks you. And he may know its you. And may stop liking you if he does...

• yes I know I think the best thing is not to do it.

What Guys Said 3

• That is just wrong

• thats right is wrong.

• Pretty sure getting into someones accounts like that is a federal offense.

• maybe because you are looking at his private stuff.

• Sweet! And have fun!

• thanks.

• thats messed up... leave em alone

• maybe you are right.

• just sayin this in case u get caught... if u get caught, ur screwed.. but either way its not legal and its not nice to him

• yes thats true if he do this to me i will be so mad at him.

What Girls Said 3

• troll better not harder

• That's all kinds of fucked up.

• yes I know that sucks.

• No you shouldn't do it. Grow up.

• yes but its nor for being childish just want to know if he likes me.