What do you do when you don't know what to do anymore?

Just kind of lost with my life at the moment...

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about ways to change for the better. Start something new or get lost in building/fixing something. It always feels good to achieve something or feel like you're being productive. When I'm lost I just think of a singular goal that I need to achieve. It could be random like exercise more, socialise, fashion stuff blabla etc etc.
    sometimes my goal is as easy as cleaning up my room or bathing the dogs. When I'm determined to do something that's when my thoughts get clearer and I know where I want to be in the future. Maybe it'll work out like that for you too.
    I'd suggest joining yoga or some classes that interest you. Yoga is thebomb. com tho.

What Guys Said 5

• oh well... personally i build lego castles :-P

• Do something to clear my mind for a while. Just give myself a little time to not think about life for a while. I know running for a little while gave me that chance to "get away" for a little, and cleaning my car.

• I pick up a guitar and learn a new song

• There's only one thing to do. Travel.

• talking with friends or having new friends lol

What Girls Said 2

• Find something constructive to do.

• Think Like a Philosopher