Breast brushing/ boob grazing accidents in the beginning of a relationship?

We've never done anything sexual related, yet my boob (or his arm) keeps getting in the way :(
especially when we walk holding hands and suddenly change directions or are in a crowd.

in the beginning he would apologize, but now he doesn't say anything. Guess he got used to it, but he definitely notices when it happens.
I also don't say anything as it's embarrassing...
Does it bother you guys when this happens? And does it happen a lot?
I try to be careful, but it still happens sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just getting used to each other, being comfortable with each other will come in time

What Guys Said 6

• Does it bother you? Because if it doesn't there's no need to be careful. It won't bother him.

• Guess I'm getting used to it.
      That's what I wanted to know, if it maybe bothers him.

• I avoid this problem by not holding hands in public until after we've had sex.

• I don't have sex with a guy I've never even holded hands in public with though...

• hahaha... if we were to ever meet in real life, we'd have the foundation of the perfect platonic friendship.

• Just smack him up with those boobs.

• just put his hands on your tits and get it over with

• I can't see that bothering anyone

• That isn't something to be worried about.

You ladies are silly. smh

• I just don't want him to think I'm doing it on purpose... I don't know...

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't bother me.

• It's just a boobie!! First world problems..

• Not like we don't have other things to worry about...

• I had tough time getting over my childhood abuse, but a caring and giving person changed all of that. I remember when he accidentally touched my nipples - even with my clothes on me, it was enough to give me feelings of negativity - managed to get out of long drawn battle with feelings. I am thankful for my boyfriend for bringing the whore in me :D