What's the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Go and die you fat ugly bitch" - from a lovely bully, I was 13.
    "I wish it wasn't your brother who was dead. It would be better off if you were in the ground" - my mother, I was 13.

13 wasn't a good year for me.

What Guys Said 10

• Never faced such this thing in my life, however I've been called a "terrorist" and a "pedophile" many times before online. But with all honesty those words can't offend me because I know who I am and I know that I have never harmed anyone before so these words won't affect me at all. Well actually sometimes it's funny, for example the other day some anonymous user said that I'm a terrorist in one of my questions that has nothing to do with anything like that, so I told him why even bother going anonymous so he said "I'm scared that you will find me and behead me" lol I seriously laughed at that because he was trolling so no need to be offended by this BS.

• "shut up dirty indian"... gosh... so fuckin weird o_O

• Nothing really, I never let it get that far.

• Mmm I've been called ugly, that's about it lol

• Someone told me ine time that Evolution is stupid ! Lol

• Someone called me whitey once

• I don't remember the exact wording, but i used to get called fat, ugly, and short all the time...
    But then i lost 60lbs. I've worked hard on my body, and losing the fat on my face has revealed my AMAZING chiseled jawline. People don't insult me much anymore.

I'm still short though...

• A girl laughed at me when I shared my story of being raped -_-

• My ex said she thought I was incapable of ever being serious about anything, she was right but it still hurt *sniff*

• Whenever girls call me ugly.

What Girls Said 8