What's the biggest lie you ever told?

Mine is telling everyone I don't want to find love. And that I'm cool with being alone. But The truth is Im just afraid of getting hurt agin so I just dont give these girls that want me the time of day or a chance to really get to know me. Plus I have trust issues so I decided to pursue the life of a loner.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I love you."

What Girls Said 3

• "Really, I'm fine."

• Never really told a huge lie before...

• " I forgive you "
    "No I wasn't hurt "
    "I still care "
    Etc.

• The "no I wasn't hurt" was one I've heard on several occasions from a female

• Its used a lot by females sadly.

• Yes It is unfortunate that most men don't really know how to read femles. We are simple mined and think you mean what you say. But I grew up in a house full of woman so I know how to read femles.

What Guys Said 2

• Not a verbal lie, but I spent most of my highschool pretending to be antisocial so I wouldn't have to talk to people. I talked my ass off in marching band, I just really didn't like a lot of my classmates. That did backfire on me though, because there was this really insanely cute girl from a class that I ran into after highschool and she said the only reason she didn't make a move on me was because I was so closed off in school.

Ah the stupidity of youth.

• I understand I'm anti social myself but that's just because I have trust issues. But peope still tend to try and become friends wth me even though I don't talk a lot. But I do talk a lot to the people I'm close to. And I know that sucks that she didn't make a move on you. I mean I have had plenty of girls flirt with me even though I'm real quite but I never had the guts to ask them out. So I kinda understand where your coming from. You Kinda feel like you missed out on being with somone and now you regret it.

• i wanna leave from GAG 8)