What do u think about the bikers in texas,9dead 18wounded and the police were already there! Pretty brazen. Is this country going crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something about idiots, they do not see tomorrow. One thing about drugs, drinking and being stuck on stupid with the 2nd Amendment, there is always going to be a party. So many cops were possibly just sitting back and watching the show. Any time you have that many fools together, there is going to be a show.

These boys live in what is called a state of nature where they make up their own laws and justice. If it were up to me, I would hang the rest of the gangs.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• wot did they do bro? :-/

• They were the size of a small militia. There was no way cops were going to get themselves in the middle of that--since they would have had to shoot to kill anyway. So let the trash take care of themselves first.