I feel alone and forgotten?

In real life too, I have friends, but I feel like they don't appreciate anything I do for them. I could give them the notes that they missed or something, and I don't even get a thank you. I feel used.

I text people, but sometimes my "friends" make plans without me. When I ask to do something, they always make excuses on why they can't go, and it hurts... so badly.

Also, I'm really tired of the questions asking people to tag GaGers. I've made plenty of friends on here, and I've posed a few selfies, but I never get tagged in any of those. I just scroll past them and try not to think about them. Those make me feel worse. I know I'm just a random person on the Internet with no significance, but I just feel alone in the world.

Sorry about this question, I just needed to vent. I'm so lonely... I have a boyfriend, but sometimes I feel like nobody genuinely cares, and that I'm alone. Have any of you felt completely alone?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• If you don't feel appreciated let em know because if you don't say anything they'll assume it's all good. Holding all this in only hurts you and will cause your confidence to rot. Don't let those questions get ya down, some user don't tag people because they don't want to make others feel left out.

• Hey we all still love ya. It sucks that your friends are really lame too. But you are not alone in this many of the people here are in the same boat, hell that's probably why they are here. It's easy to tell you to get better friends but we all know that is easier said than done. Things will get better though and funks like these blow but they also blow over.

• I feel the exact same in my school.
    I was the only popular guy in my school and now everybody is kind of forming groups and i am not included in any. But i really dont care about that bcz i dislike most of them. They all hang out together and stuff without me but honestly that is just bcz my parents dont allow me to leave the house alone... You just need new friends ! and so do i...

• WE ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS DONT BE SAD PLZZZZZZZ

• I wouldn't be considering "not getting tagged on GaG" so seriously. Probably it's time for you to make new friends who appreciate you for who you are.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry you feel that way /:
    Seems to me that you may need some new friends. As for the mentioning q's, don't let those get to you. Just continue to scroll past them like you already do.

You may feel like you're alone but you're not... a lot of other peeps feel the exact same way I'm sure

You should try turning your focus more on a hobby to get your mind off tings.

• It's okay, dear. We've all felt that way at one point or another.

• I still feel that way. Trust me, a few people on the Internet won't change that. You're not alone in your feelings but just know that they come and go.

• I am sorry hun, I never mention anyone but you're my friend!
    And never let anyone walk over you. Never feel alone, as I have told you before and I will tell you this right now too that whenever you wanna talk about anything you could message me.