How do you feel when it seems everyone else around you is having a bad day and you are in a good mood?

Kinda felt like that today, a few of my cowrkers seemsed kinda down.. or at least not themselves, but i still felt good lol. didn't phase me much... but i felt a little bad dor them :/

• I'd become sad too :(
  • I'd still be happy
  • I'd feel something else (please share)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd want to look after them. This is bad maybe but when I'm having a bad day I just want to be left alone + to go to sleep; unless it's a bad day because I feel lonely. If I'm feeling lonely or if I'm in a good mood, I will want to look after them and make their days easier. It might bring me down a little from my good mood though

What Girls Said 9

• I would try harder to get others in a good mood too!

• i would normally feel a bit weird lol

• I'd try to cheer him/her up.
    If it's my close friend. I would just do something silly... I know how to make them laugh :D

• but do you think their moods would affect your mood at all or do you think you'd still feel good?

• I would still feel good. Unless they tell me about their problems...

• It'd depend... I'd try to bring their mood up or try to console them O_O but.. they could bring my mood down as well

• It's happened plenty of times. I pretend I'm not that happy, then I'm trying to make them smile and then laugh and then we're all happy. No, I don't take drugs. I'm just a person that likes making her friends laugh. xD

• That rarely happens. I almost never have a good day ;(

• I feel in bad mood, and everyone in good mood. How to fix it.

• I'm really depressed, actually.

• I's try to rub my happiness off on them.. Sing Bob Marleys Don't Worry Be Happy!!

What Guys Said 4

• I am unaffected unless it is close family members or close friends.

You can't let negative things outside of yourself ALWAYS get you down... otherwise you'll be chronically sad!

That's no way to live. :)

• i'd try 2 cheer em up then :D

• I feel like their looking at me thinking wtf is their to be happy about.

• Vote c, I'd like to eat a pizza