Why do u people r like that?

First i would like to make it clear that i dont hate or disrespect western culture, infact i like it more than mine. But can someone tell me why do western cultured people take relationships so lightly and also make it complicated at the same time. I see people switching partners like shirts and i wanna know why? Why can't u stick with one? If u have problems why don't u wanna sort it out? Instead of finding the perfect person why dont u perfect ur relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of us!

• Yes i can agree to that

What Girls Said 3

• not all of us are I don't just jump into a relationship

• There's not a good way or a bad way of doing it. These are just two different views on with relationships. It doesn't make you a better person morally if you stick with one partner nor changing partner many times does.

• Im saying that every relationship problem can be sorted out. Rather than doing breakups. People look for the perfect person an perfect relationship but it is not possible. We need to make the moments perfect and work on it. Thats it. Not in any offensive way. Sorry if that looked wrong.

• well people do that all over the world. westernsers are just more open about it

• But that's not good...

What Guys Said 0