Why are you single?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 41

• 5|2
  • Because I have yet to find my match. When that guy comes around, then I won't be single. BOOM.

But if you're looking for why certain people are single... according to them: Typical answers may range from: poor choice of men/women, lack of self-esteem, commitment issues... the list seems to go on in this day and age. :(

• I'm single because none of these guys take me seriously. The ones that approach me most of the time are very aggressive and want me just for the sex. I don't give it to them that quick so they just disappear. When I can find a man who wants to get to know me on a deeper level and appreciate me for me then a relationship will be good for me. But for now, I'm single until someone can look at me as the good natured woman that I am. He needs to prove to me that he isn't like the rest of the ones that I encountered and that he has better intentions.

• I'm single because:

I don't think I'm ready for a boyfriend yet (even though sometimes I want one!)

My parents haven't allowed it yet

I don't know that many guys (but hopefully I will when I get to university in a few months! )

None of the guys I do know like me (as far as I know)

• Same Here !

• Cool! :) Hopefully my parents will allow it when I'm at university though. Why haven't your parents allowed it yet?

• because I'm going through a breakup, no biggie!

• To be honest,
    because I'm scared...
    Scared to get attach...
    Scared that my attachment to that person blinds me again...
    Scared that the blindness enables my partner to mentally and emotionally abuse me as he pleases...

Because of my history, I'm scared to commit
    Because of my history, I feel I'm not good enough
    that he'll end up cheating
    that I'm not beautiful enough

Almost 4 years and I'm still single
    Guys have approached me but only because they are lonely or only want sex

I'm cold and a bitch to people, I must admit.
    I haven't met someone that can make me feel that it's okay to be vulernable because he'll never leave and he'll never hurt me...
    until then, I'll remain single and live silently in agony

• Because I choose to be.

• because trust issues are f*****g me up i guess

• I haven't found the right guy. I could have been in lots of relationships but I chose not to because I didn't feel anything for any of the guys that liked me

• because everyone around me is blind XD

• I haven't found anyone yet I want to be in a relationship with. Also because I don't meet many new people every day and it takes a long time to actually like someone...

• Simply put, because I am picky as hell and haven't met a guy who meets my standards

• Because I'm not taken and I have $u3g. 😎

• Cause I'm very picky and I'm just not ready to date again. My last relationship was terrible

• 2|1
  • Because I choose to be... I refuse to give up my freedom.

• So then what is the "complication"

• Because it is and I don't want to go into detail. I still don't have a boyfriend so I'm still single but my situation is complicated not to mention basically my whole life and everything about me.

• I'm not single. 😕

• My best friend and the boy I've been in love with for sooo long just started dating. So, while im trying to get over the situation, I'm not ready to date again. The single life has been fun though.

• because lately the only guys that are into me or either creepy or people who i'm not attracted to. and honestly when i start to like a guy i somehow mess it up lol. i get weird and nervous...

• Because I don't need a man! *rant rant rant* lol but seriously, I just choose to be, and only pretty weird people like me haha. Also I'm pretty focused on school.

• Because it has been destined that I shall be forever alone. 💀

• I don't have the energy and I'm all out of love for now it's all about me

• Because people annoy me and I have high standards apparently.

• I'm really picky. :/

• Because even though I am in a relationship I'm not married so I'm considered "single"

• I'm taking a break from relationships

• Cause I wanna be

• Cuz I wanna be.

• Because I want to be

• Haven't found anyone worth dating.

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 37

• I'm too busy dude. I have 100 questions on G@G that I have to answer everyday. No time for girls -.- lol

• i was abducted by aliens and they removed the sensory synapse membrane that discharges my chemicals to love, rewired my neurons to fire in one direction, to hate. i am incapable of love, thus i am single.

im basing this completely off of nothing.

• Because I'm on GaG.

• Put it this way. Right now I am feeling like I couldn't imagine being in one of those stupid and awful things they call a relationship.

• Because I chose to be. I need to take care of me before I start thinking of taking care of a girl full time

• Well one, any time I've pursued a girl I've had to do so from long distance. (Alaskan Bush life! 8)
    Two, I'm kinda weir
    Three, I'm a damn nerd.
    Four, I'm funny lookin (nice way of saying ugly)
    Five, Every girl I've ever liked has basically been the prettiest and coolest girl around... SOO... Yeah that hasn't gone well.
    What are relationships like!
    Is it nice to feel like there's a person who doesn't view as the scum of the earth?

• I'm single by choice. I have not had the best of luck picking the best girls. I just needed a break and am very happy taking time for myself and if the right girl comes along then great if not no big deal.

• Missed opportunities.

• I'm single by choice. Not financially stable enough to date yet; my ego won't allow it!

• Lack of social and seductive skills that's now slowly cultivating. Hard to find women worth dating. No interesting places to meet women. Online dating sucks.

• Because I prefer to be. If in the future, I find a woman that matches me, then I will marry her. Otherwise, I'd prefer to be single for the rest of my life. I'm not gonna hook up with a girl just because society or somebody tells me to.

• Because nowadays, women are pickier and standards are higher. 6 foot? not. White? not. Rich? not. Buff? not. Shieeet.

Currently trying to get a better job and working out to even out my odds.

• Slowly working on that. Should get easier now finals are over.

• Lol I don't know.

• Because I don't have a girlfriend

• Because I'm not pleased with myself yet and too focused on my own ambitions.

• I am actually taken by a very special lady. If she sees this post she will know who I am talking about. <3.

• I have no clue why I am single.

• Because I didn't want to date a girl who's going to college 700 miles away from me

• Because i am too busy to go out there and search for a girl...

• i lose interest in girls but i'm not gay

• i don't know but there are probably some women out there who would love to tell you why :D

• i'm single because i'm weird, and awkward af

• Cause I'm too busy studying and trying to build my future.

• Yes been 3weeks

• Because one I have crushes are already taken.

• Because I want to

• I haven't found anybody yet.

It's sad. :'(

• Waste of my time

• Because I'm not lovable 😔

• More from Guys
    7