Why isn't my 4G going away?

Why isn't my 4g running out? I've been using it everyday for almost an hour.. Or two hours. My mom and my dad and my brother all use it too every day. Why isn't it running out? On my other phone, I had to put credit and money in my phone by buying some sort of number code. Obviously, I didn't buy it myself; my dad bought the credit. But still... Why is it different on this phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not watching videos, playing games that use Internet, or streaming music, then your phone will barely use any data.

• I do everything that uses the Internet, I watch videos on YouTube and I'm on safari a lot. I'm even using my 4g right now

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe your dad changed it so it automatically reloads at a certain point or maybe he changed to a UDP plan if that's offered by your carrier there. Stupid Verizon over here is trying to still get people away from UDP cause they suck.

• You are most likely on an unlimited plan. Which mean you can use as much as you want. Price will cost higher of course.

• Sounds like you have a so-called Fair-Use-Policy plan. Also called 'unlimited'. It means that there isn't a hard limit on your data cap as long as you don't use a lot more data than the average.

4G is awesome, I wish I had a FUP-plan as well!

• unlimited plan

• What's that

• it means you can use the internet as much as you want you dont have a data plan. just check with your dad to make sure you have it before you go willy nilly though

What Girls Said 1

• You should be glad lol.

• Yes... But why is this happening?