I think men are more social... Agree?

I think men are more social because we start conversations 99% of the time (even when its not a dating situation), we are expected (and a lot of the times demanded to be). If a man is naturallly socially awkward he's expected to magically "snap" out of it. If a guy's passive, its a bad thing , but its not a bad thing if a woman's passive

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are likely to be better at working in groups, collaborating, and reading people. In general women tend to be more effective communicators. These traits lead me to say women tend to be more social.

www.theatlantic.com/.../

• I don't think so. I know I had to start convo's with women regardless of the situation, and I know plenty of guys that had to also.

• I'm an extrovert and had to start a lot of my own conversations too?

I literally gave you scientific proof but that's still not good enough for you? If you don't want to hear answers other than your own why did you ask people what they thought?

What Girls Said 3

• ah... not where I'm from.

• No women are women are better at small talk then man I think

• Amongst women they may be.

• I don't think so.

What Guys Said 3

• No way women are more social

• Amongst other women they may be.

• Sorry, I have to agree with you.
    I literally always approach people. I'm like always the one to make friends with girls and stuff.

That's the thing with London, every keeps to themselves.

• I think you're right that men have more societal expectations to be more social when it comes to arranging dates and hitting on women. But I find that women flock in groups together more frequently than men, so I think women are more social.

• They might be social with women, but they expect men to start convo in a social setting with men and women.