I'm scared people know what I'm thinking?

I'm really really scared that people know what I'm thinking. Because everytime I do something/hint at something I know what I'm doing. I wonder if people know why I do it too. I'm mainly scared that older people know what I'm thinking because they've all been 15 before and said and did the same things. Everytime I talk to someone younger I know why they're doing what they're doing because I used to do it too. I'm scared people know why I do what I do. I should just not think anymore.. And do nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a good sign of self-awareness I guess to realize that it's a possibility... but nah, nobody knows what you're thinking.

"15" is so much different from one generation to the next because the culture changes so fast. You probably have a smartphone. I can't even process what that would have been like in high school. I would have literally murdered no less than 10 people for that.

I think after 12-13 a person is enough of an adult that you can't tell what they're thinking. It's true that kids are easier to read, though.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, anybody with Xavier's powers can do that pretty much. Gotta up your game and get you a good helmet.

• I feel that way sometimes too. A lot of people probably do. But often, they're more concerned with their own life than with you.

• So they do know what I'm thinking? Ugh

• Haha, no, I meant, "a lot of people probably feel the same", not "a lot of people know what we're thinking"... :)

• Those read like signs of Paranoia and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Ever considered talking to a psychologist about it? Don't be ashamed, they're here to help you and they have certainly heard worse!

• Yes u r thinking of destroying the world then laugh with is weird I mean the laugh part LMAO 😂

• cutting yourself? thats my guess...

• Ughhh no. I don't do that. ✋😒

• maybe not exactly. depends on what you did and maybe the context in which you did it in. some actions are ambiguous like winking at someone, others are pretty clear like taking bigger servings of food, cause you're starving :P

• What if it was like this: "omg can you believe that?"

Would you know?

• You should be terrified 😈
    Or just put on an aluminum foil hat! Duh!

• you're pretty much scared of everything.

What Girls Said 5

• No one knows what you're thinking, dear.

• ... you sound like one of those people who question the legitimacy of the moon landing.

• Over thinking will lead you nowhere. No one knows what everyone us thinking. I'd be glad if I can read someone's mind.

• Nobody really knows.. they can only assume and assumptions are wild guesses..

• OMG AHAHA THIS IS SO STRANGE, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID THIS!!! how I got over this I was I just decided to not care, because if I spent all my time worrying then whats even the point in anything ya know if you are always worrying there's really no point in anything, 50 years from now it's not even going to matter, do whatever the heck you wan't dude. try not to spend your time worrying about embarrassing yourself. just don't do clique things, just be your own person, and you won't fit into any stupid things other people who have been 15 years old before did also. and you won't have anything to worry about if you just be your own person.. just have fun while your tats are still perky~