What do you think about love?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love love.
    it's such a deep intimate feeling and it makes you feel really alive and incredibly happy if it's with the right person. (a romantic type of love, that is.) it's kind of indescribable.
    a love for family or friends is different than loving your boyfriend or girlfriend of course. i love both types of love. its just a really great feeling to be loved, and to love.

• This is so beautiful <3 I totally agree :) I am also a "love lover" type because it makes me happy :)

• aww same <3 <3 it makes me happy when other people are in love too. even if it's in a romance movie, i get so happy and giddy haha.

• thank you for MH :))

What Guys Said 9

• I love it only kidding - It is amazing can't be explained.

• Love is an incredibly beautiful thing that is so deep and mysterious

• It's a necessary evil that fades over time. It's really just nature's slap to that face.

• It's a wonderful thing I've been lucky enough to have it before, but you must remember love is a double edged sword it can bring just as much pain and suffering as it can happiness and joy.

• Incredibly overrated.

• Love sucks for me. Sex is forever lol

• I'm in favor of it.

• Temporary at best, so plan accordingly.

What Girls Said 5