If Kim Kardashian farted into a jar and sold it on eBay, how much do you think she would get and would you buy it?

Lets assume there was proof that it was her fart because she took a video and a belfie of herself doing it bare assed of course as she always is, so we know its pure, non-contaminated Kim Kardashian fart gas.

How much do you think die hard kim kardashian fanatics would pay for this, and are you one of those wierdos who would actually bid for it?

• She would likely get close to $1,000,000 knowing the kind of crap people buy on eBay and especially since its her
  • $1,000,000 and I would definitely bid.
  • Gross, Kim Kardashian fans aren't that desperate for her
  • I would bid just because it's the closest I'll ever get to a piece of her ass
  • This is a stupid question but I want to see just how sick people are. show me the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I did camshows for a while, I'm no celebrity, and I had people offering me money to buy my socks and panties. I did 50 euros, almost 70 dollars, from selling a pair of old smelly panties. True story!
    I'm sure someone would pay a lot for her fart.

• People can be soo desperate... wtf.. honestly. Its not like he gets to fuck a real Girl from this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Realistically probably like 50,000+ lol

What Girls Said 3

• Probably more than we think.

• definitely option A lol. people are insane and would pay LOTS of money for that, as ridiculous as it sounds.

• also, we already know she'll do anything to make money.

• Unfortunately, I agree with you

• I am a fan of her, but no. I would buy her fart, that's ridiculous.

What Guys Said 7

• I think this will become a government property in future and would be kept in museum.
    streetz945.com/.../10155-kim-kardashian-money.jpg

• I voted "A", because I can see a lot of men being that desperate for her lol.

It's pretty nasty and I would never do something this ridiculous.

• She would probably make several bids as a fake identity to keep publicity.

• Yeah she is really hot but i wouldn't buy a fart. Thats nasty as hell.

And i accidentally voted D when i was scrolling so dont take that as a vote. I was gonna vote A

• I would break the jar

• So you can smell?

• So no one can have it

• In order to get it you would need to be the highest bidder though. So you're saying you would shell out more than anyone else for fart gas that was up Kim kardashian's ass.

• What? Kardashians don't fart. This is automatically fake

• How can they not with asses like that? They would be putting out the daily equivalent of a herd of cattle's worth of methane easy.

• Well anyone with 1'000'000 to throw around could just pay to spend the entire day with her

• Probably didn't even fart in the thing... She is gross anyways though

• There's evidence she did though