Are there any (age 25 and up) guys on here that remain confident, outgoing, positive, hopeful despite never having a gf? and consistently rejected?

I went with this age range because its assumed that guys will be dating and be sexually active by that age unless they are too busy, devout religious person, aren't looking or too busy. I'm talking about the guys who want a girlfriend and/or want to date but never had a dae and/or a girlfriend. Do you remain confident, outgoing, positive hopeful despite never having a girlfriend , a kiss from a woman, and/or a date? If so why? Also what do y'all think about a guy like this?

Still haven't gotten a answer from someone that's always been in that situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't had success in years, just a few regrettable encounters, and one that pushed me over the edge (couldn't get a date and it got really ugly).

Yet, my mentality has matured to a point where having a girlfriend doesn't matter, and I find joy in other areas of life, areas that I can control. You can't control women, so "hoping" for one is hinging your happiness on a sucker's bet. You're going to lose most of the time, if not all of the time.

You stay confident by being confident. How do you become confident? Do things that you enjoy doing and that you're really good at. That's how you become confident. Chasing girls is how you shatter your confidence, so stop doing it. That's what's worked for me, generally. Overall, my colleagues find me more appealing because of this shift in mindset.

What Girls Said 2

• This guy from my work is 30 and a virgin, never had a girlfriend, etc. He's the most upbeat, positive guy I know. He tries online dating and has contacted hundreds of girls but he's only gotten a few replies. I can tell it hurts him but he keeps pushing. I think he might be talking to a girl now. I tell him he should act more unavailable and not tell girls right away that he's sensitive, a virgin, etc. It turns girls off. He took my advice and he was able to at least get a date after never having one. So maybe you could try that too?

• So confidence and a great personality is guaranteed to get a guy a date like I always expected.

• ya but isn't 30 too old to be inexperienced in which he should just give up and throw in the towel? he's way too far behind

• Nopeee. I hooked up with a virgin in his late 20's before. Couldn't believe it. Just play it off

• I'm speaking for my brother here. He's 32, he's still very outgoing but well he has a girlfriend (single women are actually chasing him, he's a good looking guy). He has a little bit problem with his confidence but that has nothing to do with his age. Why? Bc he knows that he is good looking i guess lol.

• I'm only talking about guys who remain confident, positive outgoing and hopeful despite never having a girlfriend, a date, etc. Everyone who said they are has dated and/or had a girlfriend.

• so he had a typical dating life, sex life of a guy in his late teens and early 20's?

• Yes, but he makes a lot of money also. He used drugs to help him with his work. He's clean now

What Guys Said 7

• Confident no, as I have never been socially confident, and I guess that is to do with never really having something to define myself with. I do this or that, nor do I have a lot of friends right now and had shitty friends growing up. so socially I lack all sorts of confidence.

Positive, I used to be very negative and stopped caring, which I guess has just turned into not caring and see what happens. the problem is that I don't have much money, don't have much of a life, and the only places I see girls are in restaurants or bars where they work. and I am not the type to be able to figure out if one of those girls in those positions like me, and if they show any of those signs I would believe that it is fake.

Hopeful? I don't know. if a girl liked me she would have to be seriously obvious for me to notice, besides my bad eyes, I can't tell the difference between a girls interest and a girl just looking around a room. I would like to be hopeful, but I don't really see any reason to be. but I guess I have to be

• most times I just get to a point where I don't care what happens anymore so maybe that translates into confidence from another persons perspective

• Yeah I know. Women expect men to read their minds with super human ability.

• as I always say, they use 'the force'

• of course. all i do is date though so that part doesn't count. actually not so much recently though so lets just put it back on the list hahaa.

• Yes you don't count.

• is there a statute of limitations on the last time i went on a date for me to count?

• Your question holds true for me, except for the part about being rejected. I hardly, if ever, ask women out (because I'm too scared of rejection) so the chances of rejection are negligible!

• Right age but I have been in relationships - It might be hard to find too many on this site.

• I'm trying to find the guys who haven't been in relationships, never had a date, etc.

• Dan Bacon of the Modern Man, says he knows of more than 350 guys who are still a virgin at 30+ years of age, as in 30 and older.

• Its very hard for me to have confidence and high self-esteem when in a situation like this, I hate, despise, loathe on how us guys are supposed, expected to be self-reliant, self-validated

• I'm 20, and I'm basically dead when it comes to this. I'm not a happy person, I don't have much hope, I'm sure as hell not confidant, and it tears me up inside.