What's the first thing you would do if you had this super power: You can control the weather?

Like Storm from the X-men

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring much needed rain to places like California. Other than that a perfect temperature with sunshine, not too hot, and a slight breeze to keep things cool. Of course when with the a partner I would make it cooler and cuddle weather :D

What Girls Said 14

• Make It Rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fls8VU7XClU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEsaGwCWIkQ

In all honesty, I'd probably lightning bolt stupid people. ;D

• I would make it sunny all the time ^_^

• Make the craziest thunderstorm ever so there's a good reason why I didn't go to school today.

• I would probably go around trying to convince people that I was the God Zeus and I've chosen a female form to be able to trick and kill my enemies.

But that's just me.

• I would create heavy rain clouds, sent them to drought lands, and unleash water on the dry earth :)

• I'd make it rain in California so I can stop hearing about how we have a damn drought.

• I'd definitely would make a thunderstorm I just love the rain, lighting, and thunder.

• i dont want to control weather... i want to control fire.. and i would have my pet dragon..

• well too bad. for this question you get controlling the weather! :P

• ok then.. i would bring a hurricane.. and then sleep the whole day.. and next day i would have a good excuse for not coming to college..

• I will make it rain all day! I loveeeeee rainy days :D

• Storm, and maybe a new way to rule the world Hummm😑😈

• It will always be cloudy but no rain.

• 38 degrees (USA 100.4) + cloudless blue skies 24/7/365.

• Go to places where there is drought and make it rain

• I'd make it rain! So creative

What Guys Said 8

• Of course there are so many good things to do.
    ●I'd rain on the area suffering from drought.
    ●Reduce the rain on flood prone areas and the farms where the crops are ready.
    As in my country, from 1995 to 2013, a total of 296,438 farmers have killed themselves, or an average of 16,469 suicides per year. So I'd save millions globally.
    ●Thundershock on terrorists, rapists, molesters, murderers etc.
    ●Ameliorate the ozone layer.

• I'm gonna make it -10 degrees year round where I'm living. Also light snow 24/7 please.

• Well first I would learn how to use my power

Then I'd go around making the optimal weather for planting crops then I would go around disintegrating terrorists with lighting..

• I'd bring upon earth another ice age.

• I'd find it boring.

• I would make the coolest lightning shows and I would be paid millions to do my magic.

Obviously.

• Nothing basically.
    You dont know which type of crops you might hurt if you use it !

• 0|1