What's the first thing you would do if you had this super power: You can control the weather?

Like Storm from the X-men

Most Helpful Guy

• Bring much needed rain to places like California. Other than that a perfect temperature with sunshine, not too hot, and a slight breeze to keep things cool. Of course when with the a partner I would make it cooler and cuddle weather :D

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 14

• Make It Rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fls8VU7XClU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEsaGwCWIkQ

In all honesty, I'd probably lightning bolt stupid people. ;D

• I would make it sunny all the time ^_^

• Make the craziest thunderstorm ever so there's a good reason why I didn't go to school today.

• I would probably go around trying to convince people that I was the God Zeus and I've chosen a female form to be able to trick and kill my enemies.

But that's just me.

• I would create heavy rain clouds, sent them to drought lands, and unleash water on the dry earth :)

• I'd make it rain in California so I can stop hearing about how we have a damn drought.

• I'd definitely would make a thunderstorm I just love the rain, lighting, and thunder.

• i dont want to control weather... i want to control fire.. and i would have my pet dragon..

• well too bad. for this question you get controlling the weather! :P

• ok then.. i would bring a hurricane.. and then sleep the whole day.. and next day i would have a good excuse for not coming to college..

• I will make it rain all day! I loveeeeee rainy days :D

• Storm, and maybe a new way to rule the world HummmūüėĎūüėą

• It will always be cloudy but no rain.

• 38 degrees (USA 100.4) + cloudless blue skies 24/7/365.

• Go to places where there is drought and make it rain

• I'd make it rain! So creative

What Guys Said 8

• Of course there are so many good things to do.
    ‚óŹI'd rain on the area suffering from drought.
    ‚óŹReduce the rain on flood prone areas and the farms where the crops are ready.
    As in my country, from 1995 to 2013, a total of 296,438 farmers have killed themselves, or an average of 16,469 suicides per year. So I'd save millions globally.
    ‚óŹThundershock on terrorists, rapists, molesters, murderers etc.
    ‚óŹAmeliorate the ozone layer.

• I'm gonna make it -10 degrees year round where I'm living. Also light snow 24/7 please.

• Well first I would learn how to use my power

Then I'd go around making the optimal weather for planting crops then I would go around disintegrating terrorists with lighting..

• I'd bring upon earth another ice age.

• I'd find it boring.

• I would make the coolest lightning shows and I would be paid millions to do my magic.

Obviously.

• Nothing basically.
    You dont know which type of crops you might hurt if you use it !

• 0|1