What's a group of people that you feel sorry for?

You know those people who get all their satisfaction in life from being more "educated" or "elite" than another person, I feel sorry for them

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• people living in poverty across the world, but particularly in Africa because thats where I'm descended from.

• i feel sorry for ignorant people!
    api.ning.com/.../ignorantpeopleignorant.jpg

• People who are religious extremists... especially their children.

• Religious extremists, racists, misogynists, homophobes. it must be exhausting to be filled with so much illogical hate! haha

• There's a song and a saying that only fools are satisfied..
    No one is ever truly satisfied with what they have or got.. these elite or educated people always want more thus living a life of greed and wealth, never truly happy go from one broken marriage to another and shunt their kids off to *school* never seeing them except for a few weeks a year...
    I don't feel sorry for them it's all self inflicted

• They're self satisfied, or satisfied with their prejudices. They spend 20 years in school to graduate, and then spend another 20 years as teachers and preachers, getting together with like-minded "scientific patriots" replacing evidence and any trace of self awareness with self fulfilling rhetoric.

• I pity all bitter, resentful, jealous people who can't admire, congratulate or applaud the success of others.

• I feel bad about nerdy girls because they don't get what deserve in relationships (even if she's hot).
    I don't know why but most guys can't stand smart girls.
    They'd rather date a bimbo then a honest girl.

• Religious and poverty

• I feel sorry for kids who are extremely book smart, but have no social skills/street smarts.

• Same here man!

What Guys Said 9

• It's understandable to feel sorry for someone an educated or elite person who gets every single drop of their satisfaction from comparing themselves to other people. But it's ill advised to think that way about someone who gets satisfaction from being educated in general. I enjoy reading poetry to devise the meanings that could be applied to life. I enjoy studying different philosophies to understand how people's minds and beliefs can be different, and things of that nature. I just enjoy learning in general. Not because it makes me "greater" than everyone else, but that it can help me think critically, become successful, and enjoy life.

But I digress, I feel sorry for those who don't realize the importance of investing their time in meaningful activities. Leisure is great, but never too much. Just enough to be sane, and happy, while striving to better yourself in other areas of life.

• I feel sorry for homeless people. I want them to have homes.

• I feel sorry for those people who are coming to western Europe or the USA for a better future and get dissapointed

• 0|0
  • I feel most sorry for anyone with birth defects.

• i feel sorry for prostiututes , not all. but some that were forced or have mental issue, it is real sad

• the mentally disabled

• I don't know.

• The kids of people who still think and act like children themselves, and are raised by said adult-children.