White people, do y'all get tired of hearing?

Okay, I must admit that This is 1 of those infamous "mistninja314" mini-rants according to @mr90skid ^_^

Here's my question, white people do y'all ever get tired of hearing "OMG you have such beautiful eyes?" like is that the only thing that you can compliment ___ on? I never hear it coupled with yall's hair or anything, nope it's always the eyes -_- LOL. I mean fuck!!! his eyes are blue and so are __'s so with that being said MFs couldn't come up with something a little more original? I find that compliment to be the lamest 1 in the book or the 1 that __ uses when they couldn't find anything else to compliment __ on. #RantOverIGuess

that you could compliment __ on *
Forgot to add that "a compliment is a compliment don't get me wrong, but damn, MFs couldn't be a little more original with theirs?"

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have shit brown eyes so it isn't something I'm accustomed to hearing. A ton of people have hazel eyes in my family but that stuff skipped me I guess. I was born with blonde hair but that turned dark brown too. Not that I'm complaining or anything but I think people with more rare natural colors are considered exotic so they have more appeal.. It isn't like they're more beautiful for having them or anything haha

• This will be MHO (Putting this here so I can remember LOL) because my dumbass forgot to take into account he rarity of blue eyes these days if I'm right ^_^

• Thanks for MH man.

• #MistGotSchooled so you earned it LOL

What Girls Said 6

• I hear it all the time since I have blue eyes. For. me it really depends from who it comes from. Just someone who tries to flirt wih me 'meh'. An Acquaintance or friend? Thanks bro.
    I'm overall not really a person who. likes a lot. of compliments. I think the eye compliment is indeed a little lame. I like them more original. One guy walked up to me once and he said I had a nice scar on my face and that it made my face look unique. Thought about it whole day haha.

• images1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../ShirtlessVash.jpg Ya like scars huh?

But hey at least he was different with his compliment unlike most ^_^

• I thought the compliment was really cute. I never pay attention to my scar myself (it like a small scar from chickenpox when I was young). It just surprised me he saw it. He must've payed attention to my face.

• I had moonscar (crescent shaped) on my face via an accident from when I was a kid (ran into a rusty car while playing football in the streets). But somehow it's gone now even though I thought that they were supposed to never fade and or get bigger/smaller with age or whatever.

His eyes must have been glued to your face ^_^

• ... actually I don't get tired of it. I just accept the compliment, thank them, and move on lol
    But I guess I see what you're saying.

• " Forgot to add that "a compliment is a compliment don't get me wrong, but damn, MFs couldn't be a little more original with theirs?" "

• Compliments wise, we get the eyes thing because we have such different coloured eyes. All shades of blue, grey, green, hazel, brown, deep browns... maybe white people's eyes all look the same to you :P (I am joking)

• Hey when they're green and stuff I love them <3 when I see __ compliment blue eyes I think WOW THAT'S SO NORMAL for them -_- #NothingToSeeThere LOLOLOL

• Oh, so you don't even want my cookie? @mist

• I did until my son (Ferretman21) stole it away from me -_-

• I always compliment white people natural blonde hair i spend $500 on a natural looking blonde weave every 3months lol😆😆😆

• LOL 500$? man I'm so glad that I'm not a girl LOL

• $500? O_o
      I might have to open up a beauty supply shop or two..

• I'm not white but I never get tired of hearing it. by the way I have hazel eyes

• OMG you have such beautiful eyes *Mist begs for a cookie now* LOL

• I actually don't mind it

• Well, I can see why ya wouldn't after I've just been schooled by a couple of your fellow GAGers about how rare they're or close to it these days etc LOL

• I actually haven't read any of the other comments yet

• * opinions, not comments

What Guys Said 10

• Ehh I never get complimented on anything hahaha
    I get tired of people saying dumbass shit like, "You're white!! You can't possibly know what it feels like to be discriminated against because of your skin!"
    Well one, you're friggin doing that right now, and two, YOU HAVE NO FRICKIN IDEA WHAT I've EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE! Since I was a little boy I've lived in villages where my family is the only white one in the whole damn place. I've experienced discrimination all right, and I've experienced it in places where there's no one to back me up at all. Keep your racist ass comments to yourself keyboard warrior.
    Sorry for the rant haha Im just tired of people assuming that all white people are privileged little bitches with no life experience.
    Back to the compliment part, I've had people in several places tell me my hair is really soft 8/
    That's just weird from the start haha

• I love soft hair especially when it's on my head while brushing it LOL #RandomThought ^_^

And I wasn't the guy who downvoted you

• I like having soft hair, it's just weird when your bros comment about it.
      I'm not worried about the downvote, probably just somebody who thinks I grew up in the suburbs and never worked a day in my life.

• LOL probably so @ the 2nd part of your response ^_^

• I always like the eyes compliment what I am tired of is the word OMG""""" Its so silly they way they raise there voice and act like something big is going on

• "OMG" I agree man and when i hear that word said (IRL) I think "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! with yo annoying ass" HAHAH

• Yep. I will check out your thread soon I was watching Monday Night Raw on DVR

• Wrestling? I have watched/seen an episode of that in about 8 years if not more. Is that stuff still any good these days? Didn't some guy get killed not to long ago also?

• Even though I'm mixed, I'm constantly mistaken for white, so I will still answer your question:

If my eyes were the ONLY thing I would get complimented on, which I don't see why I would since they're the basic ass brown, I would probably feel annoyed on the inside but would still accept the compliment.

Luckily I'm not white, and I get complimented on other things c:<

• "eyes were the ONLY thing"

#Agreed and I meant to say something about that. But that must be annoying also when no one notices your new haircut oh noo only the eyes LOLOLOLOL.

• If it's genuine and comes from a girl that I like, then I've got no complaints.

I also have thought that many brown and dark eyes were beautiful, too. So much of it comes from the person's soul, for lack of a less cheesy term, shining through.

• I like to call them "glistening brown" because when ___ is facing the sun, you can't help but notice their eyes ^_^.

I like silver eyes also #RandomMistFact

• Yessssssssss. It's funny that you called it bi-colored because the technical term is heterochromia. LOL

(yeah, I totally had to Google that, by the way)

• HAHA I tried to put something together there #EpicFail on my end.. well somewhat at least. Looking back at it I even wrote it wrong #Facepalm.

When I saw him pitching on tv 1 day, I got a look at his eyes via a close-up (after he gave up a home run) and thought "WTH am I on drugs?" Because I know I don't see a dark eye on top of a light eye on his face like my killer kitty downstairs. So I went to google it and saw that word "heterochromia" and thought "makes sense now".

• To be honest I never really payed attention to the whole matter, it doesn't really bother me regardless and to be honest my eyes never get complimented on except on here, most of the time it's the hair or jaw.

• Some black people can have nice eyes too.

• LOL that wasn't the point of this question, but @xelebrum said something really funny... go read his comment please ^_^

• I don't think anyone get tired of hearing that

• I would think that they would after a while if that was the only thing that they were complimented on ^_^

• I feel so left out.

• Well , i get pissed when people call me white

• LOLOLol people do that? #! DropRuleMustBeGoingOutOFStyle

• I know how you feel, I'm mullato and I get called, white, arab, eurasian, latino.

• @Goldie757 same here, I have been called kurdish, white, Mongolian, hispanic, brazilian, Pakistani
      Really pisses me off, but white is the worst...

I hate being called "white"

• no it those bother us because the media tell us the blue eyes are" superior "

• LOL that may be part it ^_^