What are your favorite quotes, poems, or sayings?

I like a lot of quotes.. but hands down my favorite of all time is the last stanza from Robert Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening."

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

...
oh yeah it doesn't have to be exactly like this. here's some examples of other ones I find enjoyable

The more you learn, you the more you earn. - Warren Buffet

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. (lmao)

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my... I have whole thick journal/diary of them, hard to choose.

1 which I often repeat to myself (it's not particularly good, just helps me to asset situation):
    If it exist - it exist, if it not - it doesn't.
    Pretty simple, but again it's goes for me.

2nd one not particularly original, but sometimes I remember it (I don't know how it is properly translated to English , I'll just write it in my own way):
    To be or not to be,
    To live or to die,
    And maybe to see some dreams...
    -Shakespeare

But I have much more great and positive ones. Just typed those, which sometimes come to mind.

What Girls Said 1

• oh my god so many quotes!

1."you can be the ripest,
    juiciest
    peach in the world,
    and there's still
    going to be somebody
    who hates
    peaches."

2. "she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them."

3. "Do not watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going."

4. "Always do your best. What you plant now you will harvest later."

5. "It always seems impossible until it's done."

6. "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."

There are so many more! If you'd like more tell me I'd love to share them with you :)

What Guys Said 3

• You can be anything you want to be, but you won't be everything you want to be

• That same poem by Robert Frost is my favorite bro and also poem - 'the road not taken'

• This is to the unknown soldier. In the hope that never again will politicians plunge us into the irresponsible lunacy of mass murder.
    Seven hassel; world war 2 oberstgefreiter in the wehrmacht and world wide critically aclaimed author