Do you like your real name?

Do you like your real name? What would you change it to if you don't like it?

• I like my name
  • I don't like my name
  • I'm indifferent about my name

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Indifferent. I dislike the reasoning behind the choice of my name, but the name itself is quite nice.
    My Middle-name however I hate. It combines an awful attempt at being poetic (providing a weird spelling) and is a reference to a former affair *shudder*.

• I like my name alright and don't think I'll bother changing it :)

• I do, it's a very common name where I live actually.

• Yes I quite enjoy my name.

• Yeah it's easy to pronounce and remember

• Yeah, I like it.

• On paper it looks fine

But I think it sounds ugly when people say it

• Yeah, I've got a cool name :D

• Translated, it means "Beloved Warrior". I can live with that,

• I love mine。

• Yeah its alright lol

• My real name is Tim but sometimes I would love to be called Max power or Mr burns (Simpsons mad lol)

• Yeah, I like it.

• yeah I like my love.

"Alper"

• no i don't its too mexican

What Girls Said 28

• i love my name. it's incredibly unique and suits me well, altho iv never understood why some people can't say it -.-

• I kinda don't like it but then again I can't imagine myself with a different name. It's not the worst name on the planet also.

• Yes, I quite like it.

• my name is Destiny and i like it!
    when i was younger.. like 5-6 i didn't like my name that much, i thought it was weird. i really wanted it to be Stephanie because my best friends name was Stephanie lol. now i kinda hate that name.

• It's ok I guess. Not very common. I just sometimes would like to find a keychain with my name on it lol

• Yeah, sure. I'm cool with what my parents gave me.

• I love my real name :)

• My name is okay. Just the fact it gets mispronounced by new people that know me. I'd change my name to Brooklyn though.

• Eh. It's too weird.

• Yes I love it

• I like my name. I think it suits me.

• i love my name. it's anna (pronounced like anna in the movie frozen) i just wish it was spelled in a way that people would stop saying it wrong lol.

• My name is Mikayla, and I like it.

• LOVE IT!!!

• My name is very hard to pronounce, a bad thing in the US. I would change it to something simple, like Lucy.

• Yes... i can't picture myself with another name. I don't even have a middle name and good thing cause i dont know what would go well with my name

• Ermm.. it's my name.. indifferent I suppose..:)

• I love my name :)

• Danielle isn't too far from Daniel. Would rather be called something like Sophie or Sarah which is a bit more girly.

• I don't really like it. Plus its hard for me to pronounce so when someone asks me my name I always feel so awkward saying it lol

• Haha, really? That's kinda awkward, where is your name from?

• Its actually just an average name lmao. Priscilla

• Yeah I can't complain

• Indifferent. Its so common yet so many people spell it wrong.-.-

• Look, I can't help it because I didn't named myself but still it's alright.

• I like it.

• I like my name :) It's Jessica

• People have been calling me everything BUT my real name my whole life. It's not a hard or uncommon name, but they'll call me something that sounds like it, when that's not it at all.

So it's ok, I'm indifferent to it.

• My first name is Melissa, but I've been going by "Lyssa" since I was about 22, and would love to have it legally changed. It didn't matter how many other Melissa's there were, or who had been there first, the very second another one showed up, I was always saddled with "Mel", and suddenly everyone assumed that my actual first name was "Melanie". I can't tell you how many times I've missed something because they called for "Melanie". Teachers and employers did this on a regular basis. I tried spelling my nickname "Lissa" with an "i" instead of a "y", but people always pronounced it like "Lisa". Finally, I started exclusively introducing myself as "Lyssa" and only using Lyssa. Now I only have to deal with the occasional "A" being added to the beginning.

• Bet that was frustrating because people might also mix it up with melody and the like

• I love mine 😊