If you could witness one event in history, what would it be and why?

You can only see this event happening, so you can't change it or prevent it from happening

Most Helpful Guy

• How everything began or how everything ended.
    Why? Hmm... I wonder why... probably knowing how everything began could confirm or prove false some my thoughts and correct me, my behavior. In case how everything ended... probably to understand was it worth it: idea of creation, was results achieved or not, my life too.

• I would want to see the creation of the Universe and how everything happened and began! What kind of thoughts would it confirm or prove false?

• I think I understand that. So do you mean that seeing how things began would provide you with the answers you want, so that you can make sense of the world? Correct me if I'm wrong

• Close. Not answers themselves, but rather foundation for them, on which I can start to "build" my behavior, decisions.
      For example (just a try explain better):
      - there is God, we must "work" toward evolution/enlightenment. That means I must learn how to forgive others, figure out world workings, etc.
      - there is no God. We just simply die. There is no fate/world workings, just coincidences. So forget everything and enjoy life while you can.
      Neither can prove which one is true or wrong. So I have to wander between the 2.
      This example is extreme, of course, and doesn't reflect my convictions fully.

What Guys Said 5

• When the Mediterranean Sea spilled over into the Black Sea, several thousand years ago, What a sight and sound it was!

• My first marriage; I would want to stop it.

If you are looking for something better known, I would want to witness the life of Jesus.

• Unfortunately, in this scenario you can't stop the event! But why would you want to stop it?

• It was the worst mistake of my life. She has borderline personality disorder, she became a prescription pill addict, and she was committed to the psych hospital a few times. She ran away with $100,000 of our savings, spent it all in 5 months, and then came back home. I was so committed to trying to make my marriage work that I stood by her for 17 years. After the divorce, I paid her about $150,000 in alimony bt she eventually remarried - to her dead sister's husband!

Convinced?

• Oh woow, yes convinced!

• i'd like 2 go back to da 80s and witness live aid... yeahhhhh :D

• The invention of fire. I think it'd be hilarious watching cavemen freak out.

• I would like to see the dutch national team play at the worldcup at 1974, they say that was the best dutch team ever

What Girls Said 2

• Creation! :D

• Saaaaame! High 5 :)

• Don't worry, it's not offensive at all! Yeah I get what you mean! But when I imagine creation I think of actually seeing Him doing it

• haha that would be cool to see :)

• I would want to witness 9/11 live in NYC, sounds scary but I want to see the planes crashing into the towers, one of the most historic days

• That's a good one, and yeah scary!