What is the temperature of your city?

It is 41°C / 105.8°F temperature over here.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 6

• 14°C / 57°F.
    Good temperature. Not cold, not hot.

• It's 63 degrees Fahrenheit right now.

• Holy shit you must be melting right now!!
    It's about 15 °C right now, but there's this strong cold wind and it's rains sometimes.

• It is normal summer temperature for us, it is less hotter than other days and Wow! must be tough!

• Yeah this is normal tempature for the time of the year for us. It's kind of typical weather. Rain, lots of wind, not super warm and a grey sky.
      I was once in Marocco during the summer and it was also about 42 °C and I constantly almost fainted because of the heat. My body is not used to heat.

• Yeah, the heat is unbearable to those who are from cold regions. a few people said that they would like to live where I live but I don't think that could bear it.

• 14 degrees. :)

• That sounds unbearable. It's 14°C here.

• Around 22°C I guess.. I wish I could be where you live. I crave sun.

• Hahaha! you're saying this now but when you get here you'd definitely wish to get out of here.

• I love to sweat while doing nothing. That's kind of a hobby I can't practice with 22°C :(

• Okay then, I hope you'd be able to go to a place with such temperature!