Obviously the new age movment get their information from psychic medium demon spirits and lying aliens?

they also believe in unreasnable science and astrology.

Most Helpful Girl

• Astrology does have practical scientific applications, but not for predicting the future. It can be applied to Sociology, and assist in profiling an individual's personality, if used properly.

An astrological natal chart accounts for the date, and time you are born, up to the minute, as well as the day of year, and coordinates. Why? Many things will affect the magnetic fields of the Earth, and brain waves are also affected by these fields. This all plays a part in shaping your personality. The amount of sunlight you are exposed to in early infancy will shape your sleeping habit later in life, which will in turn effect your lifestyle, as will the climate and temperature. Local customs will effect your diet and personal beliefs which also play roles in shaping your personality.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you a Jesus freak?

• no im a god follower holy freak. its funny because he is the truth.

• what is a card carrying atheist?

• An atheist is a person who doesn't believe in god or religion. I'm a card carrying atheist because I am vocal about my un-belief.

• Do you really believe in that crazy stuff?

What Guys Said 2

• Which astrology are you referring to the scientific study of planets, stars and moons or that nonsense star sign.

• The study of stars, planets, and moons, is called Astronomy.

• What you described is called Astronomy. For an explanation of the real science behind Astrology, look up and read my comment.

• @dragonfly6516 -sigh- I know what Astrology is I've studied it but a lot of people ( let me be clearer ) not me though think of it as the study of star signs and all that junk as can be proven simply by the askers question which is why I refer to it as two separate things instead of all bunched up together since that star sign stuff really has nothing to do with science at all, if anything history.

• dude... was @saintman yer previous name?