How will you choose name for your baby?

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I don't believe in having the name already picked out before the baby's born. What I'll probably do is make a list of names I like, have my husband do the same, find out the gender of the baby, narrow down our options to 5-10 names, and then choose after the baby's born to see what fits.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda too early for this
    memecrunch.com/.../image.png

1|0
    0|0
  • all set lol. i just chose names that inspire me or sound wonderful and unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • His name will be Vegeta

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm sure I will look at baby names websites when the time comes. I don't know I may use a family name, I don't know at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heard it on tv 3 years ago, got pregnant and boom baby has the name

0|0
    0|0
  • I will look on the internet for baby names and decide with my husband what to name our child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll see what suits her or him best

0|0
    0|0
  • I will choose the name for my imagination baby 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a long thought, think about it's effect on the baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it's just what feels right when you see her or his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll think about that when i'm atlas 21

0|0
    0|0
  • We named or baby after where he was conceived lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• girl = pizza
    boy = burger

1|0
    0|0
  • O I've done extensive research on male and female names their meanings, origins, history etc , etc. I've compiled a list of the names I like best for genders, based upon the above things plus how well they meld with my last name and its meaning.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I find out the babys sex I I will chose. I like strong names though for both sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd name my baby girl after my grandma, I don't know about a boy name.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I have to talk about that with the mother

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure it'll be The Hulk if the baby's a boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Im Turkish, I'll put the name Turkish.

girl: Azra
    boy: I dont know yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Write random consenants and vowels on strips of paper, then put them in a bowl and select them at random. After that you just add neesha or quan at the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • We'll draw up a shortlist and then see what we think suits him/her, I certainly won't inflict on them an overtly weird or kooky name so they can get the shit ripped out of them at school, that's just irresponsible.

0|0
    0|0