Guys, I'm so confused about this right now. Whats the big deal about big eyes. I have big eyes and I hate them but so many people like it?

I have a big ass and so many people like ig but im so self conscious about it. Please can you explain whats so good about it.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Having big eyes is something normal that any woman would have. Because God created everyone from His very own image & we all look the way we are now for specific reasons & was given some body feature that God has given us as well in order for us all to look handsome/beautiful no matter who we are. God never makes mistakes when it comes to creating people. We just have to embrace to the face that whatever type of features we have on ourselves we should know that we all look perfect. Big is can be a blessing to a lot of people as well. As for you having a big booty I say embrace it & love yourself all the way. By the way, I want to admit to you that I'm an assman who loves big asses on women as well, because big asses turn me on. To be serious, just be yourself & think about the positives on having big eyes & a big butt.

What Guys Said 10

• coz they resemble anime ;)

• There is no deal about big eyes or big butts. Some guys like them, some don't notice. It's that simple.

• Why things are cute? : Vsauce
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0zConOPZ8Y

• It's ka ka ka ka-wa-ii! (cute)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ

• bright eyes with mascara is hot

• Big asses are a turn on for me! I'm an ass man love how they look love to warship them love buring my face in it and having the girl sit right on my face😜

• A combo of big eyes and big ass is the closest thing to perfect. I dont know why, it just is. Males are just made that way

• big asses ar sexualy atractive to guys we just like it I don't know why and if you have a bubble but is an awsome turn on to guys

• I'd really be surprised to hear about a guy even noticing a girl's eyes, let alone liking them because they're "big". i don't think that's really a thing. we're pretty simple creatures.

• I don't know about big eyes and honestly I don't find big butts attractive at all. I'd much rather date a girl with a small or medium sized butt than a big one. I think a lot of guys like big butts because the media promotes it so much. I mean Kim K is famous for her butt and you hear about big butts in 90% of rap songs