Who are the gagers you find attractive? Or interesting and awesome?

So as long as gagers put up actual profile pics of themselves, we can get a hint of what they look like in real life! So let's all make some of our palls (lol, I always wanted to say pall) here happy by letting them know we find them beautiful!!
Also @name gagers who you found a lot interesting and are awesome!!

I find extremely beautiful @Bethanylovejoy
Although I don't come across her a lot...
And I think @ddrummerdude25 is cute!!

Updates:

1|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 6

• My followers are all beautiful because they have great taste in idols. I'm so glad to be an inspiration to each and every one of them.

😚

1|0
    0|0
  • These are some people i find either interesting or attractive or maybe bothboth, but I'm not saying who is what;)
    @mistninja314 @satanclaus @spuitkaas @zombiebabe @rthomas @chuppachup
    @Klaatu5

1|1
    0|0
  • Awww thanks yeah I don't talk much on here only on pm mostly to my really bff @stacyl

@aleera maybe you should message me one in a while thanks for the mention ur beautiful too xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh thanks!! I will message you one day!! Xoxo

• Show All
    • Wow that's young. I think now I get what you mean... Your attitude towards all that reminds me of me at your age...

• Lol see I all ways get my view a cross in the end xx

• I've only been on here for about half an hour but I liked @CommieDearest 's mytake on body shaming so I will look out for more of her posts in future. She is also beautiful in her profile picture.

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyone! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i luv all my followers :-)

0|0
    0|0