I had some workers at the house 2wks ago doing bathroom tile. I use to have a gold chain hanging off bedroom mirror. Its gone! Should I take it as a?

Loss or make police report. Wife said call the boss of tile co. What do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the co, make them aware and tell them if the matter isn't settled you'll have no choice but to go to the authorities. Don't be directly accusatory, just state the facts calmly and whomever it is you'll be speaking to shouldn't get defensive and will be on your side more. If someone's nicked it the odds are they aren't gonna fess up, but you don't know, they may have had problems like this before and it might point them towards an individual. This course of action gives you the best chance of getting your shit back.

• Dude thanks great answer. I have been thinkin nobody is gonna admit it. Its pointless, u opened my eye to maybe they do have a problem and kinda no about it. So my necklace is gone but telling the company might save someone in the future the same problem. Hopefully they have a good idea who and get rid of him again thankyou

• No worries man, it sucks when stuff like this happens. I've had stuff stolen before but it hasn't happened in a long time because I'm really careful these days, people shouldn't have to be so cautious with their belongings but unfortunately there are unsavory characters out there. You might have to stomach this loss but you probably won't let it happen again.. if this hadn't happened it could have been something even more valuable at some point in the future. You may indeed save other people from the same thing. Happy I could help :)

• Thanks for MH man!

What Girls Said 1

• Call the company and tell them you're going to make a police report and to question their employees.

What Guys Said 2

• somebody must stole it... yes report it bro 8)

• Definetly report that!! I don't know what's wrong with people. That's the reason why we don't have a maid anymore :/