Girls, do you like guys who have chest hair?

Girls, do you like guys who have chest hair or that treasure trial?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain please)
  • I want to see results

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a hairy chest and I have to say that as girls get older, I find they appreciate it more. They get over the whole, every male model they have seen was waxed thing. same with guys with girls pubic hair, as you get older and have more experiances, you realize that what the media markets isn't always normal or what you prefer.

anyway, I am a fairly hairy guy and girls I have been with go crazy for it/ love plying with it. they just say that is huge sign of being a man, but when I was a teen I was super embarrassed of it.

Now I just now, if they don't like chest hair, I just move on, I'm not gonna change for you, I wouldn't go after a girl I wanted to change, I would just go after one that i naturally like. I say all this about changing because I had one girlfriend ask me to shave because she does and all I said was 'I never asked you to, so you can stop too' I ended up leaving her because she liked me but thought she could eventually get me to shave it, why bother? lol I think I got a bit off topic there...

What Girls Said 10

• Hair hair hair everywhere xD

• I prefer guys without it, but it's not too big a deal.

• I'm indifferent.

I've definitely lusted after guys with chest hair, but I'm perfectly happy being with guys without chest hair.

• Light chest hair I'd fine. If I can't actually see your chest underneath all the hair, then that's a problem.

• yeah, i like a little chest hair.

• To be honest... No, I don't

• I don't really care one way or the other, but I guess for me there is something sexy about a guy that doesn't have chest hair.

• I actually like guys with a little bit of chest hair, I don't really like dudes with a lot of chest hair, maybe a tiny to none.

• Not really..

• Have something to play with

• i have a hairy chest and i asked this cause a girl said the same thing as you

What Guys Said 5

• i've noticed many gals like it but i wonder y... isn't it "yuck" touching hair instead of skin? :S

• who knows, i don't think for them

• Because it's manly! Plus going into more details here. But the contrast of texture between smooth skin (from the girl) and the roughness (from guy) feels so good!

• Omg @ justbeinghonest! You are speaking my mind. You are so right. This is the way most women thinks. thanks.

• Surprised it is fairly even would have thought smooth would be winning hands down

• I think most do not. I don't and intend to keep it that way.

• I don't like body hair, I get rid of it

• I naturally have a hair free chest. Feels good. I would hate to have hair all over it

• sometimes it sucks, i have a hairy chest but shaving it will only make the hair grow longer

• Maybe wax?

• that would hurt lol, but it is a choice