How do I delete my little sisters?

Twitter account? As I don't know her password.. But she has random old guys chatting her up she is only 14 and I'm not happy with what I'm seeing I confronted her about it but she said it was harmless... How can old men chatting her up on twittr be harmless... It's not normal. So how do I delete her account?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. Does she actually like talking to them?

• I know that she talks to 1 or 2 of them, which isn't normal... It's kinda sick... As they are like 20 something and 30s.

• No probs! Good luck :)

• Thanks hun :) 👍.

What Guys Said 8

• That's garbage. I see why you're upset. But I do think you need her password. Or just steal the computer after she is logged in already maybe?

• She is so secretive though she even has a lock on her phone and stuff... But I might have to try that.

• Don't delete her account, hack her info and control it... Basic recognizance... Get the info, weaponize it and target perverts stalking rebellious children!

• I agree and I shall do thanks for the advice.

• Haha that's the way to be these days, not everyone online is who they say they are! I don't trust no one as there are so many sickos that you have to look out for you're son/daughter or brother/sister.

• Agreed.. 100%!

• y do u want to do that? u r just their sister... not parent, sorry :)

• Yeah her caring sister, I'm 25 and she is 14 so I'm the adult :) get your facts right hun.

• Hack her into her account and delete.

• She doesn't know what she's talking about. It sounds like she is too immature to have a Twitter account. Twitter is stupid anyway. All it does is ruin people and the future of the world

• Exactly and no as she is just a kid, plus she is on there everyday for hours, it's even messing up her schooling it's that bad, and I agree twitter ruins lives and it's crap anyway lol.

• You should definitely talk to your parents about it. Maybe it's possible to email Twitter and complain that the account is offending you or something? Lol I don't know but you need to do something. She isn't gonna have Twitter if she fails school and ends up homeless

• I did, but they see it as harmless. It seems like I'm the one who only actually cares and sees what is going on. Yeah i was thinking of doing something like that. Exactly it's not good.

• You can't unless you know her password

• Crap thought so... Thanks anyway.

• Haha I was bored so wanted to play a game and it only took 1 try to guess his password. My brother's not the sharpest tool in the shed though lol

• Haha fair enough 😂👍. Aww bless lol. I'm so gonna try and guess my sisters. It shouldn't be that hard...

• give her a spanking so she learns.

• Yeah you're an adult. You don't have any right to tell her what to do though. Don't hack into her account. Find another way. If my sister did that I'd hate her forever

• I'm not telling her what to do though am I? I've told her the dangers of the internet, yet she doesn't listen... What else can I do. True, plus maybe my sister would hate me but I'm doing it out of love.

What Girls Said 5

• You can't delete it without a password.

• Tell your parents. Obviously she needs more supervision.

• Don't do that. If someone did that to my account i would hate them forever. She'll learn soon enough.

• You're not her parent

• This should be your parents job, not yours.