Why does reading about blood make me feel woozy?

I can look at blood it can even get on my hands I won't care. But reading about it... hearing people talk about it makes me feel woozy like I'm going to pass out

Most Helpful Guy

• oh well... blood is disgusting anyway... personally i despise both reading or touching blood :/

• I'm going to come to your house and make you clean a fish lol on Halloween .

• @phoenix98 actually 10/31 is my DOB

• I wasn't talking about your date of birth I said Halloween because it adds to the scariness lol besides cleaning fish is fine, before you even cut it open you get to nail its head to a two by four.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like you have a fear of blood.

• How so? It's only when I read about it or hear people talking about blood. But I can see it or touch it and not be woozy

• Well I said that because usually people with a fear of blood get woozy and the like around blood. I didn't know that it didn't bother you in real life, hmmm well maybe the description of the blood or something about it being written unnerves you.

• Aha and I'm over here sitting in the corner playing with the blood dripping out if my cuts 😁

What Girls Said 2

• It happens to me too!

• maybe you have a blood phobia

• I don't get it though seeing it and touching it doesn't effect me only when I read about it or people talk about it