When you think of Delaware, what first comes to mind?

When you think of Delaware, what first comes to mind?
Delaware!

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Delaware. You don't pay sales tax so it is a good business administration place. Outside or that it's just miles and miles of suburbs and rural area. People are laid back and have a sense of humor. This state is pretty dull to live in though. If you looking for trouble/fun 30 min drive to Philadelphia will do it. 2:00 hr drive Camden, New Jersey or New York

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely nothing, I have no ideas or thoughts on Delaware. If I had to make something up... people.

0|1
    0|0
    • fun fact for you, it was the first state ratified to the constitution. maybe its only real claim to fame lol

• haha, possibly!

• My Gram because that's where she lives. And not having to pay taxes on stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • A forgotten US state.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tax haven for corporations and criminals.

Lax tax laws in Delaware allow other states to be robbed of billions in tax dollars.

Delaware makes off-shore banks look legit

Home of Joe Biden- what a shock.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• about belts actually o_O

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah Toad - Another I got nothing from me.

0|1
    0|0
    • fun fact for you, it was the first state ratified to the constitution. maybe its only real claim to fame lol

• Ooooh... All I remember is the bridge from NJ. The tip of the bridge seemed to be the highest point in NJ.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's one of the 50 states.

0|1
    0|0
  • I first thought it was food

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about it so it just made me think of tupperware and packed lunches! lol

0|1
    0|0