What did you dream about last night?

I remember dreaming about texting my crush, playing gta, and having a dream similar to the fifty shades of grey movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• i dreamt that my hands were bleeding... that's da only thing i remember... i dunno y... :-/

• Apparently bleeding hands could mean:

To see blood on them, denotes estrangement and unjust censure from members of your family...

• @girlscoutsrevenge oh i see... thanks :)

What Guys Said 6

• I had a dream a few days ago I killed my mom's ex husband. It was really strange. I don't remember my dreams very often but this was super vivid and real feeling.

He attacked my mom last winter and almost beat her to death and she described it to me in detail to in my dream it was happening to me the way I imagined it happend to my mom I guys but I was able to kill him by slitting his throught.

• I dreamt that people were gathering outside my mansion, they weren't really upset but there was a kind of weirdness to their gathering. I felt safe inside my mansion and I felt the energy of everyone I cared about with me. I vaguely remember this dream so it's hard to articulate.

• You don't want to know. My dreams are usually pretty f*cked up. Although I can tell you that it became lucid at one point, but my mom woke me up not 20 seconds later.

• that i was a trapeze artist... and get this, i was jumping from on side then going so fast reaching the bottom and at the end.. this girl was in a doggy style position and was waiting for the **** to hit the mark O. o

• I dreamt I was balls deep in J Lo and honestly it was 1 of the more vivid dreams I had recently lol. It was crazy.

• had a threesome with two girls..

What Girls Said 1

• I was screaming and shouting at some dude I worked for sixteen years ago... fuck knows why but he was really getting it...