If God forgives everyone, why can't he forgive Satan?

I've been baptized but I don't think I believe in God. Anyway just give me your opinions about this question

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I've read interesting text, if you believe into soul/spirit and open to new things.

God/creator created our planet. It's not God/creator who punished "Satan".
    Our planet's mind/logos/gaia/etc. wanted for us to acquire evolution/enlightenment much faster. He/she (planet/logos) consulted how to achieve this faster.
    He/she was advised, after much discussion, to give people freedom to choose. Idea was from light, positive complex of beings. Name of this complex was/is translated as light, Lucifer. Now this name has been distorted and have much negative around it.
    So, people were given freedom to choose: beat someone (negative path), forgive someone (positive path). Destroy nature (negative), create (positive). By having this freedom people could compare, contemplate, decide, and thus be "complete" and move towards light/enlightenment. Planet's mind/logos thought that his/her children will choose a proper path. Now imagine his/her surprise by seeing us. Our deeds, decisions.
    Planet's mind/logos disliked result. Light complex (Lucifer) was punished. But thing is that this complex (Lucifer) doesn't need any forgiveness from planet's mind/logos or God/creator himself/herself.
    All it's need is to complete it's "path" here on Earth and he/she (Lucifer) will be free and whole again.

It's hard to give proper details, because text about it much bigger.

Before this text I wondered myself too, when I have read some other text: people were marionettes, "Satan" gave them free will, so God was mad at his angel and made him "fall". I was a kid at that time and thought it's some kind of Satanist's teachings >_> but I couldn't throw it out of my head and was really surprised when found text about it, which I wrote you in short above.

• Well, they are both immature.

• God forgives someone who wants to repent and ask for forgiveness, Did satan ask for forgiveness?

• Because Satan betrayed god and tried to take control of heaven, the angles and everything god created. Also if you don't believe in god you shouldn't have gotten baptized lol it kind of defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

• I was baptized in a young age. I wasn't asked

• I know but children in my country get baptized like at the age of 2 or even earlier without considering the fact that they might grow up and realize that they don't actually believe.

• Ah Greece well that makes sense, lol I made the mistake of assuming you were from the US since most people on the site are from there, that's my mistake.

• because that would be a lame ending to an otherwise amusing work of fiction.

• wot if satan is god's double actually?

• He's not a human. Lucifer was an angel and then he fell...

• Satan doesn't want to be forgiven...

• As the son of a pastor, I can assure you that God would welcom Lufer back with ope arms, if only satan would repent and ask for forgiveness.

• Well just for a thought on the table... Maybe because God himself is the devil? Or at least, God created Satan himself? because he is the creator.

• 1|0
  • Because Satan is the incarnation of evil.

• I don't believe satan exists, I think it's a figurative rep. Of pride, failure, stupidity, doubt, and all things non-faith oriented. There's the beast and there's the angel.

• The bible often uses the imagination to communicate spiritual truth. Belief in a creator is separate from spiritual belief.

• I think there's one sin that can't be forgiven or something like that. Grieving the Holy Spirit

• Because neither of them even "exist" within the mist

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

What Girls Said 10

• Hey, if God is all powerful, why does he even allow satan to exist? To test us? So God obviously wants satan to exist. But then, if God is all powerful and all loving, he'd find a way to do all that without any suffering at all. Why God can't forgive satan is one of the lesser flaws in the Christian view of God.

• The devil was originally good and already lived in Heaven. Everything in Heaven is perfect and has no fault... but the devil and 1/3 of God's angels had bad intentions, so had to be kicked out. God gives His angels only one time to screw up because they are made perfect.
    We weren't born perfect and God knows this, so He forgives us.
    Hope that helped.

• Satan can't be trusted but he probably forgave him

• Well I'm not religious but the whole asking for forgiveness is pretty big in Christianity, so maybe Satan never asked to be forgiven

• God only forgives people if they ask for it. Satan never asked for it. Just like the unbelievers. (Coming from an atheist lol)

• God forgives those who want forgiveness. Satan doesn't want God's forgiveness because Satan wants God's powers

• Because even after he did wrong, he didn't repent over what he did. He didn't feel remorseful and he'd still do it all over again. He wasn't guilty about what he tried to do and still hates the human race and wants them to appear just as bad- If not worse- than he was, and prove to God that he was right about our kind. God doesn't like that and has hope in us, satan will continue to try and sway us and The Lord cannot forgive that. 😊

• Because Lucifer doesn't want forgiveness, he wants to rule.

• If God forgives everyone then why do people believe he "punishes" them if they have committed a sin?

• I don't believe in him, but I've realised God is one thing, but he's also the opposite. So, how are you forgiving if you judge? I suppose he's judging on some things, but forgiving on others. And maybe that's why he can't. But I'm speculating.