The swearword or just used as a colloquial slang word to refer to your pals...
Do you think it is ok to use this word?
- I believe it is wrong to say this word, regardless of whether your're black or white48% (11)36% (4)44% (15)Vote
- I believe black people are allowed to call eachother n**** , but If a white person says it, it's racist22% (5)9% (1)18% (6)Vote
- I am black, and use the word , but dont like white people using it0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I am white, and think the word is awful to black people4% (1)18% (2)9% (3)Vote
- It's ok to call black people this in a friendly way, but if you mean it racist or mean way, then it is wrong and racist4% (1)27% (3)12% (4)Vote
- I believe these rappers and hip hop like "lil wayne" and gansta rap, has made the word become a social norm and kids say it now9% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
- I believe black people use it, to emancipate themselves. , but white people should not say it, becames they spell it in a racist way13% (3)10% (1)11% (4)Vote
White people didn't want to call black people this, and since the 50s the word found it's way back from African americans who use it to talk to eachother in a friendly way, and it means "homie" or friend..
Black people believe they are emancipating themsleves, but gangsta rap and hip hop like Niggas with attitude,
Is it still ok now to say it?
bear in mind, racists say "nigger"... black people say "nigga"
Most Helpful Guy
I duno man, I'm white and when my black friends say this to me..
I kinda like it! haha.
I think the sentiment behind it is what matters and is so important! Having said that it's not a word I'd ever use!3