What do you feel about muslim immigrants?

Does your country have many muslim immigrants? How do you find your country's foreign policy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think friction is inevitable when any person or group of people refuse to integrate with their adopted society and demand it change to suit them instead. Pretending the problem doesn't exist in the interest of political correctness serves no one.

Are there criminal asshats? FGM, imams who advocate violence, the Rotherham rape gangs, the ISIS supporters we saw attacking Kurdish demonstrators in Germany with machetes, hatchets, and kebab skewers? Of course, and they should be handled as the criminals they are. Still, there's plenty of others who are decent, hard-working people who just wanted a better life. Lest we forget, one of the policemen killed outside the Charlie Hebdo offices was a Muslim, as was the store clerk at the Kosher supermarket who saved nineteen people by shutting them in the refrigerator while he went out to give vital info to the police.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no hard feelings or preconceived notions about Muslim immigrants. I just see people coming to American for whatever reason.

The US does have Muslim immigrants.

A lot of people in the US hate the idea of Muslim immigrants, but I dislike those people more than my new countrymen.

• As much as the media like to portray otherwise, my country does not have that many Muslim immigrants. I have no problems with their policies for immigration either. The 'issue' of immigration has been blown way out of proportion.

What Guys Said 8

• They aren't very common here, although I see some hijabs from time to time. I think that's the same family though. Some Turkish people seem to open restaurants which is nice. Extremists and supporters of the sharia law aren't very common, I think for most of them, being "Muslim" is more just a habit than a religion.

• there r muslims... but i'm fine with em, as long as they don't attack anyone :)

• I have no problem with muslim immigrants and my country's foreign policy is ok.

• I have a strictly negative attitude towards them.

• Most Muslims live peacefully... That said, a proper education of the most basic fundamental rules of the religion is desperately overdue!
    Everyone left to use their imaginations is what causes people to blanket the entire religion.

• Nothing in particular. They are free to migrate to Canada through the system just as anybody else

• All of them? There can be some extremists.

• as i said, i feel nothing in particular for the ones who migrate to Canada through the system. Not all people have good intentions, whether they be born here or outside of here. But most muslim immigrants aren't people that i need to be worried about

• Not that many. Seem to be African Muslims. No issues.

My neighbourhood seems to be becoming less white and more black.

• I don't mind the immigrants, one of my best friends is one
    I'm also interested in their culture and I respect their 'bonds' with the family
    Cause sometimes theirs is a lot stronger than us..