What's your religion?

• Christian/Judaism/Judeo-Christian
  • Muslim
  • Buddhist
  • Hinduism/Sikhism
  • New age/Universal Conciousness/Occult
  • Taoist/Zoroastrianism/Baha i faith
  • Athiest /Agnostic
the reason i put Judaism and christianity in the same category is because they both descend from similar roots, and yahweh is the father, who christians worship, so he is god too

Most Helpful Guy

• My religion is simple, my religion is kindness. Gotta love my main man Gandhi : )

What Girls Said 9

• does it matter?

• It matters to some people , and learn that we must co-exist and repect other religion, regardless of whether your athiest or not

• I don't know if I believe in something

• i'm Roman Catholic

• Raided Christian but now I'm no longer religious.

• I voted G though i've never labeled myself anything. So I rather be a nothing. :D

• My religion is the religion of linkywinkyism

• So.. Jews and Christians are the same religion, but Muslims are not part of the Trilogy?

• I'm Methodist!

• Agnostic ☺

• Religion is the cause of most of the worlds problems and hate. Therefore should be criticized and challenged at every chance.
    Co-Existing is not a possibility, until children are not being indoctrinated, mutilated, molested, married/raped, & killed.
    Until laws stop being created for bronzed aged beliefs, ignorant biblical hate has stopped persecuting people for things they can not change.
    Until people stop killing each other over fables, blowing up innocent people because of stupid beliefs, and treating each other as the enemy simply because they read a different version of a story.
    Until then... Religion is evil and should be treated as such.

• Please take a chill pill man, Religion is not the cause of hatred, if religion didn't exist? people would still find excuses to kill eachother and do evil things...

Religion sets boundaries for people and order for mindsets, please be careful in not upsetting others and with your "hateful" resentful messsage...

• All of those things are cause of political agendas, ISIS are POLITICAL regime, so was the french knights templar and the inquistadors.
      Infact you forget to mention that the Spanish were being invaded and killed off by muslims during the inquistion, same goes for the crusades...

Learn history, the seljuk turks and egyptians were invading the middle east and israel, soon entering turkey and greece and spain...

That was needed during the dark ages, with poverty in Europe , same goes for the colonists who enslaved Africans are deported them to the americas, religion and god had nothing to do with it

• NONE of those were political! Are you even serious right now?
      They were Religious based first and foremost. ALSO the stuff you mentioned about "Spanish were being invaded and killed off by muslims during the inquistion, same goes for the crusades" doesn't make it any less religious!
      Religion has EVERYTHING to do with all of it. It can easily be obtained through google. If you decide to look for it.
      But even ignoring all the historical evils... TODAY... we have hate against gays, we have religious wars going on in Northern Ireland, Rwanda, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sudan, the Congo, to name a small few.
      We have the Vatican telling AIDS ridden Africa that condoms are against gods will.
      We have children being told to ignore science and belief faith.
      We have Children being mutilated in the name of religion. Circumcision is 100% religion created.
      We have honor killings
      We have women being mistreated under the guise of biblical beliefs
      The list is lengthy and is 100% religion.

What Guys Said 16

• Pentecostal Christian and just for the record we are neither crazy nor do we dance on tables. And while I am first and foremost always a Christian and I am not a Buddhist but I do enjoy the teachings of the Japanese/Chinese Buddhism and of the ancient monks themselves.

• You must be from the south,

• Agreed I've done a lot of reading into their ideology. It's definitely fascinating. Meditation has been shown to be beneficial regardless of whatever belief system we follow.

• Mhmm, very true.

• I'm an atheist. No religion, no belief in the supernatural, no traditions, no rituals: just science.

• music's my religion 8)

• Christian

,,,,,,,,,

• I'm an agnostic atheist so I don't have any religious beliefs or really any supernatural beliefs of any kind. I wasn't raised with any religion either.

• Does it matter? You're either indoctrinated or you're not.

Specific religions aren't important.

• Foodism. All hail the almighty Pizza god.

• I'm Muslim Alhamdulliah ( praise be to God)

• I believe in the son the father and the Holy Spirit so I guess that makes me Christian. But also not knocking other religions because in the end nobody actually knows who's right. Peace

• I am a Muslim

• I really don't think hindus and Sikhs should be grouped together. while they both believe in reincarnation, hinduism is polytheistic and Sikhs are monotheistic.

• I voted for A although I'm more of a pluralist than anything.

• Where's Pastafarianism, the only true religion?

• Christianity!

filler

• I believe in Jesus however the bible I'm not sure just because Jesus was so non judgmental the "good book" seems very judgy and sometimes mean.

• that is the old testament, which is for jews... the new testament is for christians , because it's about jesus love

• It doesn't matter to me either way Jesus makes sense to me I see people acting as Jesus would every single day, I like that his best friend was a prostitute and he would hold the hands of lepers and despite the fact that he was the son of God he forgave the ones who betrayed him. I believe or at least I hope that everybody has the capacity to be like that. but with regard to the church itself man I'm not sure but if I'm to emulate or strive for anything I hope to heck I could be like that. at least most of the time I'm only human.

• No body ever puts jehovah witnesses