Everyone who's interesting has left gag?

Everyone seems to be leaving, well everyone who seemed nice and funny. There are a few people that are left. To the people who've been here for a while does this happen all the time, do people come and go, do you meet new people every time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, people come and go all the time. It's very common. Some people are only on GAG for certain reasons so when they feel they no longer have a reason to be here, they leave. Or sometimes people just get busy with real life and don't have time for it anymore so they decide to move on. Other people leave for a little while and then come back. It's all a cycle.

What Guys Said 24

• A lot of the "regulars" are leaving it seams. More so than at any other time since I've been here. Which granted isn't that long.

But honestly, I feel there are a few reasons for this.

1. The questions are getting more and more and more and more repetitive. Seriously.
    How many penis/boob/rate me/does he or she like me. Can you answer in a day?
    2. Trolls.
    3. The admin seam to be tolerating abusive behaviour. Racist/religious posts that are made strictly to create arguments etc.
    I'm not against having fun or joking around. But I get the impression that money from outside sponsorship is becoming more important to the admin. Rather than what the site was originally created for.

• Yaddayaddayadda02
    Sparrow24
    Smokahontas
    Sammy_31
    Miscoffeehead
    watashiwahanadesu
    &
    Social Groups Guy

• I was thinking of leaving GAG, and even though I'm taking my A-level exams, I'm still here. The elastic keeps pulling me back!! No time off for good behaviour!!

• Lol thats crazy but I think if you'd take like a day or two off you wouldn't come back or you wouldn't be as regular as before.

• I did go very quie for 5-6 days, but popped in every day just to pick up PMs. Suddenly found I was back in to answering questions. Guess I'm in for the long haul!!

• TYPO quiet* in first line!!

• Awww shit.
    I'm not interesting lol

Anyway , yep. It's the CIRCLE OF LAIFE!

• That's pretty much how it goes. I've seen a lot of great people come and go on here.

• unfortunately many people leaving GAG lately... personally i'd stay 4 ever... hope other fellow GAGers wlll do it as well :)

• I have been here for over 4 years

• @iron_man LOL... back then i'd not believe i'd become #1 in guys... NEVER o_O

• @Klaatu51 I hear you lol.. I never thought I would be able to earn free stuff and become a Guru as well.

• I had an account here two years ago and some of the same people are still on like prof_don, kheserthorpe, honeybeex, harakiri, dantesparda, and a few others. Some people resist leaving but others leave. Also a lot of them take a break and then come back. I'm thinking of taking a break soon like a month long break or something.

• I have been on a lot of sites they all leave sooner or later some stay until the site shuts down

• I'd think that maybe as other people leave new people will come.

• Yeah you get new people coming in but they are not the same as the Reg users that you have befriended

• The day I want to leave here is the day I will put up a good bye thread. If I am gone one day Its because I got Booted off the site. I have been here for over 4 years now.

• I haven't actually been here that long, but from what I've experienced, some people just stop getting on regularly, but still get on from time to time- unless your talking about people who deactivated their accounts.

• There has being a big outflow in last few weeks.

• Yes everybody's gone.

• most folk come back under a new name

• The old are replaced with the new. It is the way of things. Old members are replaced with ones just as good if not better. I still find interesting people here, but you need to actually dig and look

• What about?
    ... Awww...

• No one will ever fill the void @JackKerouac77 left in me. ;(

• His account is not deactivated, there's still hope. He might come back.

• @JackKerouac77 you were always a legend

• I am mere man. You are the romanticized legend of Frisco in the night!

• watashiwahanadesu? NAWWWWWWWWWW

• Don't worry I only just got here and have no intention of leaving just yet!

:D

• there is a trend these days of people leaving g@g

• What's making them leave?

• some have found that g@g became routine, others found all the answers they needed from g@g

• It took you this long to realize I'd left?

• Yeah does anyone remember that baarkmann, or natedogboy or whatever his name is, he was a interesting one i tell ya that... boy i miss him

• He's still here, I recognise the profile pic @gagmosthated

• Wow what a coincidence? who would have thought i was so popular xD

• I mean who would have thought @gagmosthated was so high in demand,

• Maybe because of the changes of GAG?

• You will still see me for a long time. :), <3.

• Anonymous is still here... don't shed tears yet ;)

• Sum people are meant to come into your life an leave an learn from them not everyone suppose to stay that might be sumone you needed to meet now for later many reasons

• Mistninja314 has left the building

What Girls Said 13

• It's really sad that you've been around here enough on a website full of hundreds of people to even know "everyone who's interesting." :/ Doesn't sound very healthy, girl.

I don't come here to meet people and I'm not really all that interested in developing connections with people online so I don't really even pay all that much attention to who is and isn't interesting. I'm more focused on the topics discussed.

• I haven't been here that long but I've met some interesting people who have left now.

It's a question for people who are interested in getting to know the people here and people who've made friends, you wouldn't understand.

• @sluggognatface "and so can being a wench"?
      Sorry sweetie, your illiterately phrased question doesn't actually make logical, intelligent sense. Instead of passive aggressively lashing out because you can't handle someone's opinion, next time maybe keep your mouth shut so you don't embarrass yourself. :)

• @sluggognatface hmmm. . . no answer of your own, no anony answer with a male your age...
      so you basically just came here to talk shit like a butt-hurt teen on my post?

• I haven't really noticed people come and go and I've been here a couple years. I guess I don't bump into the popular ones that people love.

• Don't worry, you fuckers are stuck with me for awhile. <3

• We like you so don't you ever leave lol.

• People come and go, girl.

• Yeah I guess you're right.

• Yes, this happens all the time and it's normal. Some people just get tired of this site, others get busy and others leave after getting what they wanted.

• Some GaGers have been leaving but, I know a few that's been here every since I joined. The ones you see a lot stay for a nice amount of time.

• Don't worry most will come back lol

• Lol I hope they do. We can all just ignore them for a few weeks after.

• what does it matter, it's just q&a website after all. personally i'd be more upset if my friends moved away

• I'll never leave!! I'll stay forever and ever, like @klaatu51

• I've been a member of GaG since January 2nd

• I left half a year ago and came back this week. Sometimes I think people just get busy and bored

• Baby🚫

What are you talking about😱😱

I am right over here sis😠😠

• Lol and don't go.

• Sure !! 😀😂😂 just like ghost doesn't leave prey I will never leave gagers.
      Well now I scared myself in midnight 2 O clock.

• So the people currently here aren't nice, funny or interesting?

• No not that, I just mean the interesting people I got to know.