What's the best movie you have seen in the past month?

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched the documentary about that idiot who was obsessed with grizzly bears so he lived with them, and then they killed him. I thought I would think it's really funny since I'm kind of an asshole... but...

After I wiped the laugh-tears from my eyes... It actually made me think a lot about the lack of mental healthcare in this country. I mean, sure, the guy is an idiot... but he also got someone else killed who was just trying to protect him. Sure, she was also an idiot, but watching him made it clear that he was a bit off. I wonder how different his fate may have been if he had access to medical professionals.

What Girls Said 7

• 0|0
  • I haven't watched any movies in the past month.

• Furious 7 and Mad Max: Fury Road

• The past month? The second Avengers was a really good movie.

• far from the madding crowd. saw it last week - it was one of the best films i've ever watched

• Pitch Perfect two

• Detective bankush *something* its was an Hindi movie I watched it with my language translator...

Its a great movie if you are interested in politics or in history of India.

What Guys Said 8

• If you're referring to the theaters, the only movie I have seen in the last month is The Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was a great movie nonetheless, though.

• didn't see any movie lately... ecept some live concert in DVD, if it counts o_O

• Hype! (1996) it takes about grunge music

• Well I've only watched 2. (Yesterday)
    Fast and Furious 7
    and Kingsman: The Secret Service

• The Boxtrolls.

• the hangover 1,2,3 .

• Interstellar, man! Ahw!

• Gigantic Asses 5!