What do you do when you're bored?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Find a jar of Nutella and completely destroy it, Zone out for about 5 minutes, Watch CollegeHumor videos on Youtube, Look at possible colleges on CollegeNiche (that Rutgers/SUNY Buffalo though), Do homework due two weeks in advance.

Typical Junior things.

• What I'm doing right now :)

I also do some of the following: sketch, go out in the woods in my yard, workout, sing, play guitar, listen to music, play video games on Xbox 360 or PC, watch my favorite animes, or random episodes of TV shows i like. Sometimes i text my friends or make plans to hang out somewhere, or eat, or go out to eat.

• The last time I was bored, was after Wilma in 2005. I just complained a lot because I was miserable in the heat. I had no sleep for about 5 days, not a minute... It's the longest insomniac sort of thing I've ever had. Then on the 6 day they restored power to commercial building and I went to the office with a mattress and fell asleep for 24 hours.

• i chew toothpics actually 8)

• Smoke weed, chat with friends, play videogames, go out to the city and flirt & drink, talk with mom, fantasize about the future and of course masturbation. :P I like watching cam girls too, especially when they genuinely have fun and like to talk.

• I usually allow myself to sucked into the swirling black hole of Youtube!

• Clean my room or just browse the web.

• Organize something... Clean.. Wash the car...

• go here and help people

• masturbate, draw, read, listen to music or go for a walk.

• surf the net i guess

• Ask and answer questions on this website. Is this the best you could come up with.

• I get on G@G or I grab a guitar (or somethihg else) and practice me some music.

• commit another crime basically,

• i mostly count hair on my head

• Reflect on how poorly I'm choosing to use my time, since that's the reason for boredom. Then I fix it.

What Girls Said 10

• Watch a movie, nap, wrestle with my dog, play video games, etc.

• GAG
    Watch TV shows
    Eat foods
    Sleep
    Listen to music, sing & dance along

• This... but I'm realizing I use this site for procrastination.

• GAG, watch TV, listen to music, and did I mention GAG?

• I listen to music, dance, eat, and do weird and random stuff. Like, toss Apple Jack in the air and try to catch them with my mouth, talk to myself, and etc. XP

• Take 1423423 selfies and then delete every single one

• lol GAG haha
    youtube kills time too

• Study math or watch science documentaries

• I come here on gag... :)

• I come on here 😂😂