Which middle eastern country do you like?

Which country do you like?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I quite like Pakistan and India but god damn their fucking music.

• india... there r many nice people from there ;)

• That's not middle east

• it's not the only person that said that, O_o apparently india and pakistan, and the phillipines are in the middle east?

• Iraq, it has such history, the assyrians, the babylonians, the sumerians, the akkadians..

Centuries of long forgotten secrets and mysteries, the apparent first civilizations was created there. ancient mespotamia.

I want to go there someday, and visit the ziggurat of ur... and beam up to the annuankis...

The mysteries of the weird gods of sumer , that haunt the obliesks and tombs of the weird half animal creatures...

• I don't hate any but I'd choose Palestine and Egypt
    I respect Ancient and modern Egypt for it's history
    And solidarity to Palestine

• Don't care so much for most national governments in the region, as they're mostly dictatorships. I like Israel, but my views there aren't quite so black-and-white as they were in my youth. King Abdullah of Jordan is a badass, but it sounds like things are still pretty repressive there in terms of journalistic freedom, etc. I don't associate people with their governments, though. Some are good, some are bad, just like anywhere else.

• There's so much history there. I hope to visit at some point in my life, and I hope peace comes back to Syria and Iraq.

• I like them all, I don't have an exact reason to not like them.

• Lebanon since the women are very attractive.

• Jordan. It seems quite progressive for that region. Almost part of the 21st century.

• Uae looks nice to me

• Hmmmmm
    Which middle eastern country likes me?

• well i like Philippines

• UAE, I want to visit Dubai

• Israel.

filler

• None. Violent cesspool, the whole region. I can't think of a single place in the Middle East I would ever want to risk visiting.

What Girls Said 2

• I knew a man from Lebanon once... rawr...

• i like egypt.