Is this Too much for High School Graduation?

Is this Too much for High School Graduation?the slit only shows my chest a but no cleavage. is this fine or something else? ):

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1034583394_n.jpg

this is what it looks like on me (I just need to pull it up... )

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• do people really wear something nice for graduation ceremony? your robe should cover it all, assuming you're the one graduating and attending your own ceremony.

• Looks good to go

• Seems fine. Hopefully the weather won't be as shitty as it was at my graduation today.

• I think it's ok. It's not too revealing

What Girls Said 4

• To me it is kinda under-dressed.

• that's kind of good to me I don't like to get too too dressy I feel very weird when I do.

• No that's not too much. If you're graduating high school you're practically an adult so.

• It's OK :)
    But if I were you, I'd wear something else. .

• like? I like simple things I don't like to go over board plus this shows my curves

• A simple black skirt with a nice top.

• lol i'm not in 8th grade not thaat simple, i'm talking a simple mature looking dress.

• that's totally under dressing. Not offend you or anything but, that is something somebody would wear to 8th grade grade! :/

• no 8th grader should be wearing that dress to an 8th grade graduation...