Ever mad that you're ugly?

I'm pretty angry to be honest
like... I never get attention or no one thinks I'm desirable, because I'm ugly and I can't change that.

There are so many things I could have more easily if I wasn't ugly, but since I am I have to work
so much harder.

Does anyone ever feel like that? Like they were given this one chance at life but it's sad because others treat you poorly for something you had no say In

Most Helpful Guy

• I get sad more than mad but yes I don't like it. I don't think I'm ugly I'm just too average in my eyes...

What Guys Said 9

• Well I used to. Now that I feel happier I'm not angry because I feel confident. I'm losing weight so that's all good.

• I do not think long and hard about how I look just saying I am probably average looking but I don't think it has affected my life.

• I have been using online dating and am starting to feel like that because I am getting a number of dates but not really any second dates so either I am uglier in person than I am in my pictures online or I just suck at dating...

• This is what I mean.
      People take others only for their looks and completely set aside their character or their accomplishments

I've done so many things and all of them are reduced to "you did all that because you're not pretty enough to do anything else"
      I'm only smart or kind because I'm not beautiful

• I was told I was cute on a few first dates. Often times they are looking for hot, not cute

• well physical attraction is important as well but most importantly to me is an emotional connection and for me physical attraction develops from emotional attraction/connection

• and here we go again...

• No.. not true. U dont have to work anymore harder than that now that im here baby. Ma body is rdy 👄💋

• I grew up thinking that I was ugly. Then I got older and started travelling and realized that generally speaking, white girls are just racist against Asian guys.

• I'm sorry dude, I'm Asian too but I try not to play the race card these days.

• Not playing the race card here. Just keeping it real.

• Indeed you are keeping it real, as racism is very real. It's in our very core.

• sometimes but just a little.

• Look at my pic I'm mad every day.

• yup thats life why do you think people are the way they are 90% of how we see things is how things look if it looks good there up for it if not than no

What Girls Said 10

• I just accept it and do me. .3.

• Bruhhh... I grew up surrounded by pretty, thin sisters. Went to school and got bullied everyday for the way I looked for 7 years. Went to an all girls high school. Surrounded by pretty girls for r years. Went to college. Had 6 different roommates. All pretty. Noticing a pattern yet? I'm pretty used to it at this point. But but does suck that people do treat you differently because of it.

• I'm sorry :( yeah, I'm surrounded by beautiful step sisters and it sucks to bring a crush over and then have them almost beg to have me introduce them to one of my sisters...

• Oh I've definitely been there. You just have to keep your head up. And you probably aren't as bad looking as you think.

• I can't see your face very well but you honestly don't look ugly in your picture. I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what looks ugly to one person may be great to another person. I do not believe I am ugly and I am not mad at the world for what I look like. There are more things that make a person desirable than their appearance. Once you get older, EVERYONE'S looks fade.

• All day every day. 😢

• No, I was never mad at myself. But at society that's so shallow and puts someone's value at their looks

• Not really.

• im not ugly lmao.

• Always and I'm 7\24 trying to improve my looks